Blue Bombers Forum
December 16, 2019, 09:41:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Redblacks make some changes after being destroyed...  (Read 1454 times)
Old Rusty

Illegitimi non carborundum

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 12:32:40 PM »

Feel bad for Lankford - by all reports a good person - former bomber.  Tough situation for him.

As you ramble on through life, Brother,
Whatever be your goal,
Keep your eye upon the doughnut,
And not upon the hole.
theaardvark

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2019, 01:39:20 PM »

Still think he should peddle his wares as a kicker... teams are looking for them...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2019, 01:45:05 PM »

Still think he should peddle his wares as a kicker... teams are looking for them...

dude can kick! lol... more than a little surprised to learn about his leg... who would have thought?

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
BigBomberFan

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 09:52:32 PM »

Lankford has potential--as we've seen here, he's too good to be ignored, but not great enough to really confidently win a starting job for any real length of time.

As far as Davis is concerned, the TD to INT ratio is killing him and the team right now. He can throw the ball, but it's the throws into double coverage and forcing plays that will be his undoing if he doesn't get better with it.

Truthfully, after the success that Ottawa has had--a wealth of depth at the QB position, for starters--it's kinda nice to see them struggle.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: