Blue Bombers Forum
July 09, 2020, 07:56:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I see the Argos are trying something new...  (Read 964 times)
66 Chevelle

« on: July 05, 2019, 04:00:47 AM »

they now have an app that allows you to order from the concession stand from your seat and have it delivered to you!  now that's thinking!  but, will it work??

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 05:01:34 AM »

Next up - AI (robots) preparing food to perfection and drones delivering your food to you, faster than fast, in your seats.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 07:36:29 AM »

All these awesome delicious looking food options at many of the TSN visited stadiums like that wicked looking Poutine at McGill yesterday. I think I will be in my 70s (30 years away) by time we see this quality of food or that food ordering options at IG.

I am jealous what BC Montreal Toronto have.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 11:37:51 AM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »

they now have an app that allows you to order from the concession stand from your seat and have it delivered to you!  now that's thinking!  but, will it work??

That is a good idea.  I'd spend at least twice as much on concessions if I didn't have to miss some plays or fight with half-time insanity.  I'm sure it'll work for TOR, the only downside would be delivery time... I could see them getting way backed up unless they hire a lot more staff.  At IGF the cooks can't even keep up with the people at the counter, let alone if people could order from their seats.

Never go full Rider!
GCn19

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 11:13:40 AM »

Sat a few times in the loge seats at the MTS centre and they have drink/food service to your seat. It's awesome.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Sec223

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 11:24:34 AM »

What about texting your order and a priority pick-up spot ? Grab and go. Pre pay on your phone ? Also could they make the Rum Hut open from the outside as well ? Make an outside lounge area with a big screen. That would keep a few off the concourse ?
GCn19

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 12:13:44 PM »

What about texting your order and a priority pick-up spot ? Grab and go. Pre pay on your phone ? Also could they make the Rum Hut open from the outside as well ? Make an outside lounge area with a big screen. That would keep a few off the concourse ?

Love the Rum Hut idea.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 12:15:08 PM »

i agree re rum hut. That would be awesome.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
theaardvark

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 12:39:57 PM »

Pinnacle seats have food delivery....

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
rubanski

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 01:04:26 PM »

Next up - AI (robots) preparing food to perfection and drones delivering your food to you, faster than fast, in your seats.

That's not a terrible idea, but there are safety concerns and, actually restrictions about flying drones over crowds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: