Blue Bombers Forum
August 12, 2020, 06:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CATFAN: Looks like my dream is going to come true: Ticat/Bomber GreyCup  (Read 1972 times)
dd

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2019, 03:29:25 AM »

What are you talking about?? The top 4 QBs all lead west teams- Reilly, BLM, nichols and Harris, and all of those teams will get it together before the playoffs start. Masoli is the only real binaries starting Qb in the east DIVISION!!! Ain?t too hard to beat teams that can?t score 20 points!!!

I say the west cross over team represents the east this year in the grey cup.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2019, 05:23:30 AM »

I don't see alot of competition in the west for you guys.
Calgary, BC, Sask. don't look that great. Edmonton with Harris may give you a go. So you guys are also at a 50/50 chance
of being in the Cup.

I fully agree with catfan.  West is looking very weak this year because 3 teams are "rebuilds".  However, I think CGY will be stiff competition.  The only hope is they will be slightly weaker than last year, and I'd say that's a good bet.  QB doesn't make a football team.

And once again the crossover team will fail to beat the E, for the sole reason that the rested top-of-ED will always have the upper hand.  What they should do is crossover the 2nd best W team if they have a better record than the 2nd place E team.  Now that would make for interesting crossovers where we actually see a W vs W GC.

Nope, once again it will be WPG vs CGY in the WDF, and probably HAM in the GC (maybe OTT).

As I said pre-season: beating CGY is all that matters.  That is the only job for this year.  If we do that, the GC will take care of itself.

Never go full Rider!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: