Blue Bombers Forum
August 08, 2020, 01:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WPG@BC Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (GB&U)  (Read 8367 times)
Blue In BC

« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2019, 03:47:26 PM »

Here's my question: who the hell cares? It's a forum. People will say their opinion. This isn't a "Good Vibes Only" forum. If 66 makes Nichols one liners, maybe don't bother responding. Especially if there's nothing to respond to. You aren't going to change his opinion, maybe just ignore him

Well I could ask you the same question about dissing Ardy in the Glenn retires string. Who the heck cares? Why didn't you ignore him?

Even though you did do that, you made a reasonable case about your opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion's. Usually they support it based on any number of stats etc etc. However there are also lines to not be crossed " classless " as you mentioned. Unreasonable bias for or against in the face of obvious " actual contradictory facts / unsupported issues " would be others.

Extreme views in either direction are not really intended as discussions. There are lots of those that many challenge every day.

I'm only responding since you essentially asked the question. I found it interesting in your response on the Glenn discussions.

Anyway. Hopefully we've come to the end of this particular discussion but it won't surprise me it it crops up again the 1st time Nichols has a less than perfect game or we lose.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 04:00:28 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

No more excuses.
kkc60

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2019, 04:18:23 PM »

Well I could ask you the same question about dissing Ardy in the Glenn retires string. Who the heck cares? Why didn't you ignore him?

Even though you did do that, you made a reasonable case about your opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion's. Usually they support it based on any number of stats etc etc. However there are also lines to not be crossed " classless " as you mentioned. Unreasonable bias for or against in the face of obvious " actual contradictory facts / unsupported issues " would be others.

Extreme views in either direction are not really intended as discussions. There are lots of those that many challenge every day.

I'm only responding since you essentially asked the question. I found it interesting in your response on the Glenn discussions.

Anyway. Hopefully we've come to the end of this particular discussion but it won't surprise me it it crops up again the 1st time Nichols has a less than perfect game or we lose.
Because his was a clear shot. Completely unnecessary and classless on a former Bomber in a thread where most were congratulating him vs here where no one can even figure out who started what.

Opinion is one thing. Just being a dick is another
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: