Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Team Cuts and Transactions.  (Read 15956 times)
kkc60

« Reply #375 on: July 09, 2019, 03:35:12 AM »

I was wondering when Bryant would surface, surprised it took this long.
I'm not. He seemed to be fine, but most preseason cuts seem to sit while teams figure out what they have
TecnoGenius

« Reply #376 on: July 09, 2019, 06:07:01 AM »

Sheesh, the execution of the scape goats continues.  Not saying Brown was worth anything, but I doubt it was his call to short kick the kickoff.  Sure, his execution sucked, but the right call was boom it down the center of the field and let the teamers take down the returner.

Ya, talk about a week of ST pandemonium.  In '15 we let Haralajhuh (sp!?!) miss 5 FGs/PATs and be lacklustre in a ton of games before we fired him at end of season.  What's with the uber-short leash these teams have on people this year?  Wow.

From the stressed look on Brown's face on the sidelines, it's like he knew he was going to be fired.  Guy looks like just a kid.  Wonder if he'll ever get another shot in the CFL...

To be honest, even if they pin them back at the 35 (an average kickoff), Reilly can usually get his team within FG range in the 40s he had.  TOR probably loses no matter what.

Als put Loffler back on the AR and also sign Brandin Bryant to their PR.

Smart move by MTL.  Bryant is very good.  Only reason we let him go is we found a beast named Richardson.  Could MTL keep improving enough to be #2 in the East??
Waffler

« Reply #377 on: July 09, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »

Could MTL keep improving enough to be #2 in the East??

Not sure about that yet but with BC and Sask the way they are it is possible there will be no crossover which would mean playoffs for Mtl.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.  - Omar Khayyam

« Reply #378 on: July 09, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »

Not sure about that yet but with BC and Sask the way they are it is possible there will be no crossover which would mean playoffs for Mtl.

this scenario is very possible...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
theaardvark

« Reply #379 on: July 09, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »

Toronto Argonauts Media Relations   @ArgonautsMRMore
We have signed National K Tyler Crapigna and released American K Drew Brown.

Signed him of the Als practice roster...  no respect for Reed...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
DM83

« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »

Super rough start for Toronro and Montreal.  Both teams played way more competitively this past weekend. Maybe the East will improve.  Could there be parity?
gobombersgo

« Reply #381 on: July 10, 2019, 07:04:28 PM »

from Argos Twitter;
We have released the following players: American DB Crezdon Butler, American DT Poop Johnson and American RB Tyrell Sutton.

TheHypnotoad

TOAD KNOWS

« Reply #382 on: July 10, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »

Poop got flush LOL!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Man, that guy seemed like a force destined for the NFL when he first showed up here, what a  fall from grace

TOAD KNOWS
kkc60

« Reply #383 on: July 11, 2019, 02:46:10 AM »

from Argos Twitter;
We have released the following players: American DB Crezdon Butler, American DT Poop Johnson and American RB Tyrell Sutton.
What a fall for Sutton. It doesn't seem to long ago he was among the league rushing leaders. As for Poop, I dunno. I liked him here. Dunno what's happened elsewhere but I liked him here
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #384 on: July 11, 2019, 03:16:41 AM »

What a fall for Sutton. It doesn't seem to long ago he was among the league rushing leaders. As for Poop, I dunno. I liked him here. Dunno what's happened elsewhere but I liked him here

Sutton is 32, Logan 38, John Bowman 38, players this age have no business taking up roster spots on struggling teams.  Go young or go home.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #385 on: July 11, 2019, 06:10:13 AM »

I was a little shocked about Sutton, I think he was hurt earlier this year and on injured reserve... I hated to see it for Poop, he's a pretty cool dude and looked like he had his game really going there for a while... seems like since getting into the doghouse for whatever reason why with the Bombers he hasn't been able to duplicate what he did here... oh well..

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
GCn18

« Reply #386 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:08 AM »

I was a little shocked about Sutton, I think he was hurt earlier this year and on injured reserve... I hated to see it for Poop, he's a pretty cool dude and looked like he had his game really going there for a while... seems like since getting into the doghouse for whatever reason why with the Bombers he hasn't been able to duplicate what he did here... oh well..

There were rumors that Poop's offseason conditioning is a problem.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #387 on: July 11, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »

There were rumors that Poop's offseason conditioning is a problem.

Couldn't land a stready job here either.  No surprise.  Unless you have top talent (ex. Charlie) you gotta take care of yourself.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #388 on: July 11, 2019, 11:46:26 AM »

Surprised me too.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
rubanski

« Reply #389 on: July 11, 2019, 12:57:00 PM »

Poop got flush LOL!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Man, that guy seemed like a force destined for the NFL when he first showed up here, what a  fall from grace

I know, it really stinks for him.  Grin Grin  Anyway, you just have to flush the disappointment and move on.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
  Print  

Jump to: