Blue Bombers Forum
September 22, 2019, 03:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers Transactions - May 26, 2019  (Read 545 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« on: May 26, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »

Blue Bombers Transactions - May 26, 2019

WINNIPEG, MB., May 26, 2019 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the following player transactions:

Added to roster:
International defensive back Rannell Hall (UCF)
International offensive lineman Tanner Farmer (Nebraska)

Released from roster:
International offensive lineman Kendall Calhoun
International defensive back Christian Boutte.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 02:20:42 PM »

I was worried about this. Subtracting and adding players halfway through camp. Woulthese guys be an extreme disadvantage not been here since the beginning of camp?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
kkc60

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »

I was worried about this. Subtracting and adding players halfway through camp. Woulthese guys be an extreme disadvantage not been here since the beginning of camp?
I think a chunk of em were in OTAs or try outs with NFL teams
Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »

Not at all. We're adding and subtracting in the bottom 1/3 of the TC roster. These are just players that are being looked at and might end up mostly competing for PR spots. It's always possible that a new player might shine and do better than that but we'll see.

Nothing to worry about though. Every team is adding and deleting as new faces are found. Some of the new signings may be players that we're being followed for some time and just become available.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 03:54:27 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

No more excuses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: