Blue Bombers Forum
July 03, 2020, 03:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best and worst stadium food deals?  (Read 6994 times)
theaardvark

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2019, 03:36:14 PM »

I think he does have the additional stations. I do find that the assembly line process at the stadium really diminishes the product. It's basically a lettuce-filled wrap with some meat. I always park on Pembina and walk by his location there. I stop in, have my shawarma there. I get to sit with a table, and can tailor it the way I like it. He still gets my business. It's a mandatory stop when I'm in Winnipeg, even during the offseason. Now if I could find myself a Jumbo Jets Dog during hockey's offseason, that would be awesome!

Come to IG Stadium, sounds like the Ukranian Dog is a Jumbo Jets Dog under a pseudonym...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue_or_die

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2019, 04:21:50 PM »

Reading this thread was a horrible decision. All I want now is an epic tub of mini donuts  Cry

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »

Come to IG Stadium, sounds like the Ukranian Dog is a Jumbo Jets Dog under a pseudonym...

That's great and all, but if I am having a Wrath of Khan as I am walking into the stadium, I sure don't need a Ukranian Dog once I'm in the stadium! I'd like to find one out in the wild...or in a strip mall.

Posting Live From Home

If we score more points than them, we will probably win.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2019, 09:27:43 PM »

Reading this thread was a horrible decision. All I want now is an epic tub of mini donuts  Cry

try 'scratching that itch' when you live a 1,000 miles away, lol... there must be crack or something in those things, lol...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2019, 09:28:43 PM »

For those that can't find value / quality at the stadium you can always contact me and I'll bring in chips and dip to share! LOL

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
66 Chevelle

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »

I will say this, I started looking for info specific to offering and pricing at IGF and have to say that the WFC has been very diligent in trying to keep prices reasonable...  doesn't solve the quality or wait time issues though... but it is nice to see they are cognizant and responsive to their fans when possible...

I think a concession stand could be more successful with fewer options offered at each... but, they are all chasing that dollar I guess... plus given the short window of opportunity to supply demand, needing to actually cook on the spot will always be problematic...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
blue newt

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2019, 10:07:36 PM »

try 'scratching that itch' when you live a 1,000 miles away, lol... there must be crack or something in those things, lol...

Now I'm intrigued...are the IgField doughnuts that much better than mini doughnuts anywhere else??  Shocked I may have to make a point to try these next time I'm in town...
bluengold204

« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2019, 03:42:46 PM »

Now I'm intrigued...are the IgField doughnuts that much better than mini doughnuts anywhere else??  Shocked I may have to make a point to try these next time I'm in town...

they are exactly the same as anywhere else lol
rubanski

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2019, 04:03:12 PM »

Piping hot deep-fried dough with cinnamon has a very appealing smell. The problem is when some putz within 12 feet of you buys a bucket, and you get hit with the aroma for the next 20 minutes.

It's not like being at The Red River Ex or the Forks or something where you're not stationary in such close proximity.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2019, 04:16:04 PM »

The problem is when some putz within 12 feet of you buys a bucket, and you get hit with the aroma for the next 20 minutes.

What a traumatic experience.
TheHypnotoad

[deleted]

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2019, 05:17:53 PM »

Mom used to make mini donuts at home. Stadiums are way beter

[deleted]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: