Blue Bombers Forum
August 22, 2019, 08:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is Season Ticket pick up?  (Read 2527 times)
Marni
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 02:09:00 PM »

Days away, any more details?

It?s this weekend, Friday thru Sunday! Enter thru the bomber store

You are what happened when I wished upon a star  Kiss
Marni
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 02:48:47 PM »

2019 Fan Fest

WHEN: April 27th, 2019 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm

WHERE: Investors Group Field (Entrance through the Bomber Store)

PARKING: Parking in the Bomber Store lot and overflow in U-lot.

Season Ticket Pick-Up

Starting Friday, April 26th, season ticket members can come to the Pinnacle Club at Investors Group Field (enter through the Bomber Store) to pick up their season tickets.

Hours:

Friday, April 26th: 8:30 am ?  6:00 pm
Saturday, April 27th: 10:00 am ? 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 28th: 11:00 am ?  5:00 pm
Monday, April 29th or after: Pick up will be in the Bomber Store during regular Bomber Store hours

Donny C

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 03:02:11 PM »

Thanks for the info!

Are they doing buddy passes this year for the pre-season game?
66 Chevelle

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 03:16:04 PM »

one thing that the AAF did that was pretty cool was, all of their tickets were digital and accessible via your phone... the app have a manage event option for each of your games and you just use your phone when going through the gate... made it super simple to share your extra ticket(s) with other without having to actually meet them someplace... worked really slick...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Marni
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 03:27:55 PM »

Thanks for the info!

Are they doing buddy passes this year for the pre-season game?

I?m not 100% sure! Maybe Modadmin knows?

bluengold204

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2019, 06:17:43 PM »

one thing that the AAF did that was pretty cool was, all of their tickets were digital and accessible via your phone... the app have a manage event option for each of your games and you just use your phone when going through the gate... made it super simple to share your extra ticket(s) with other without having to actually meet them someplace... worked really slick...

The Jets did that here too.  I was fine with it and worked great for me however my older parents and uncles really struggled especially my dad who doesn't have a cell phone.  IMO they should still let you print your tickets off at home.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2019, 06:28:38 PM »

The Jets did that here too.  I was fine with it and worked great for me however my older parents and uncles really struggled especially my dad who doesn't have a cell phone.  IMO they should still let you print your tickets off at home.

yeah, not having a cell phone can really be a problem... you could still get printed tickets, pick up at will call, but I'm not sure if they had a print at home option... may have, but don't know...

they made the process pretty simple for Apple users because you can 'get' your ticket, which would basically put it into your Apple wallet, one click away, which help speed things up getting through the gate.  And, when you send a ticket to someone else it too would place it into the wallet which meant you didn't have to have the AAF app to use the ticket...

Also, for whatever reason, I didn't have the issue with getting my AAF tickets to be read when scanned like I do with my electronic boarding passes I use at the airport...

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2019, 01:33:06 AM »

I haven?t picked up my season ticket yet can I still do that at the stadium? Or are they mailed out?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »

I haven?t picked up my season ticket yet can I still do that at the stadium? Or are they mailed out?

Monday, April 29th or after: Pick up will be in the Bomber Store during regular Bomber Store hours

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2019, 02:03:11 AM »

Thanks ModAdmin I was in a motorcycle accident in early April and getting my season tickets was the last priority. I will be there Friday!

DM83

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2019, 03:19:13 AM »

Hope your recovery is going well.  I picked mine up at Noon on Friday and it was smooth!
66 Chevelle

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2019, 03:56:34 AM »

Goldmember, hope it wasn't anything serious and that you're on the road to recovery... I built me a custom bike back several years ago and haven't rode in almost 10 years because people drive so crazy and have no respect or look for motorcycle riders... again, hope you're doing ok...

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2019, 03:06:34 PM »

Hope your recovery is going well.  I picked mine up at Noon on Friday and it was smooth!
I am and cannot wait to get back on my second bike!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 03:09:47 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2019, 03:10:25 PM »

what do you ride?

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: