Blue Bombers Forum
September 28, 2020, 04:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buddy Passes This Year?  (Read 3375 times)
Marni
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 02:51:37 PM »

My friend couldn?t find it anywhere either! Tickets are very confusing this year

You are what happened when I wished upon a star  Kiss
Stretch

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 07:52:18 PM »

Hey everyone.  Returning as a Bomber ST holder this year after a two-decade hiatus.  Looking forward to it!

I am having trouble getting my buddy passes to work.  I am signing in to my Bomber account manager and according to the instructions I have to choose a "Pre-Season Voucher" option.  Only problem is I don't see this anywhere on the dashboard.  Can anyone help or share a screenshot of where I am supposed to be looking?

Thanks.

You have to select "Manage Tickets" first, then pick the pre season game, then click on "...", then select "Exchange". THAT's when the "Pre-Season Voucher" option should show up. They have it listed  as step 2 but it's more like step 6. It took me a few tries to figure it out.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.
bludan

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2019, 02:52:46 AM »

You have to select "Manage Tickets" first, then pick the pre season game, then click on "...", then select "Exchange". THAT's when the "Pre-Season Voucher" option should show up. They have it listed  as step 2 but it's more like step 6. It took me a few tries to figure it out.

Thank you!  I would have never figured it out otherwise!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 05:54:28 AM »

Hey everyone.  Returning as a Bomber ST holder this year after a two-decade hiatus.  Looking forward to it!

Welcome back!  Maybe you'll be the lucky STH holder that brings us good fortune... I think this is the Bombers' year to go all the way!  (Of course, I think that every year, but this year it's FOR REALZ.)

Never go full Rider!
Bomber Maniac

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »

Welcome back!  Maybe you'll be the lucky STH holder that brings us good fortune... I think this is the Bombers' year to go all the way!  (Of course, I think that every year, but this year it's FOR REALZ.)

Thanks!  I am pretty stoked to be back.  Some great tickets opened up in the right section right beside friends at a price point I could not refuse.  Should be pretty fun!  Looking forward to participating on this forum as well.  Some may remember me from earlier online forums.

LOL, despite the help in this thread I STILL can?t seem to figure out the redemption process.  I log in to my account, choose manage my tickets, and next the pre-season game, and then the ?...? with choosing exchange tickets.  It takes me to another page with different background but I can?t see anywhere where I can choose to redeem preseason voucher.  Confusing - I guess I will need to call the club.
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 01:57:32 PM »

The following are step by step actions needed to access "Buddy tickets" as provided by Carol Barrott:

First the voucher must be redeemed by the Season Ticket Member .. they can not give the voucher away ?

Must log into their account using the link on the voucher www.bluebombers.com/am

Once on their account they go to the View All link on the page ... click on View All

Then they will see all the events listed ... starts at Home Game May 31st (they seats for the preseason) ... scroll down and they will see the Pre-season voucher after the home playoff ... click on the Pre-Season Voucher

Items will be listed as Comp Voucher .. click on the [...] button in the top right corner.

Select [Exchange] from the drop down menu.

A new page will load

From this new window select both items in the MUST XCHNG LIST  either by Select All or individually clicking each checkbox

Select the gold [exchange (#)] button in the top right corner.

An Exchange Policy prompt will pop up ... this will only impact the voucher seats .. not the season ticket seats .. Click to [Continue to exchange]

This will take them along as they hit continue ... Flash may need to be enabled to access the map ..

Once the seat map displays seats can be selected by going to the section they want ..

After the seats are selected they go to checkout .. and proceed

From their it is the regular checkout Amount Due $0.00

Hope this is helpful!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:00:21 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
24blue

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »

The entire process is nothing short of a headache for 2 hours. And I did it two times using someone else`s account,after my own, to redeem their freebies. Asking anyone to click on exchange is out of this world. All that did was confuse and scare everyone.
Please just spare me the option next year and just donate them to high schools instead. 
Bomber Maniac

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 01:27:09 AM »

Then they will see all the events listed ... starts at Home Game May 31st (they seats for the preseason) ... scroll down and they will see the Pre-season voucher after the home playoff ... click on the Pre-Season Voucher

Thanks ModAdmin!  This is where it seems to be breaking apart for me.  Below is a screenshot for me.  This game / voucher is just not showing up in the list.  I will give the club a call...

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: