Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2019, 09:02:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BC done as MR breaks his wrist - they sign Brandon Bridge  (Read 1426 times)
Jesse

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2019, 02:45:51 PM »

It does have to go. Worst idea from the league this season in a season with several bad ideas were made.

I am an on and off Ambrosie defender, but the QB rule makes no sense. This year was not an exception - we see QBs go down early and often every single season.

My wife is amazing!
blue_or_die

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2019, 03:53:21 PM »

I am an on and off Ambrosie defender, but the QB rule makes no sense. This year was not an exception - we see QBs go down early and often every single season.

Yep. I think I've actually defended everything Ambrosie has done so far. Not this thing, though.
GCn19

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2019, 05:10:20 PM »

I like Ambrosie simply because Rider fans have the delusion that he favors Winnipeg. Funny stuff.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Stretch

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2019, 05:45:06 PM »

I like Ambrosie simply because Rider fans have the delusion that he favors Winnipeg. Funny stuff.

One of many delusions.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.
blue_or_die

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2019, 07:15:51 PM »

So they hated Orridge and they hate Ambrosie.

Poor Rider fans. Why on earth would anyone want to sabotage Canada's team? There would be no football in Canada if it weren't for them. And the sales tax revenue from all the Rider merch sold basically funds health care and the military, right?
BigBomberFan

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2019, 10:27:56 PM »

Is it time for tag football for QB's?  Grin I'd wager that defenders are putting extra emphasis on their hits to QB's.....it has to be. Then again, some injuries are freak occurrences, like when Durant injured his achilles in the first game against us--non contact--in what season was that? 2016? 2017?
trapper

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2019, 04:48:39 AM »

I think he's been good. As I have posted previously,  the guy tried things. Some work,  others not so much.

But teams absolutely need 3 QBs.  I bet it changes back to 3.

Blue In BC

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2019, 05:20:12 PM »

I didn't watch all of the Lions game last night. A couple of things though:

1. That near TD by Burnham was so so close and an amazing effort. He caught it but his toe touched the white line. On replay it appeared he might have just been an inch inside but nothing enough to over turn the challenge.

2. I heard that O'Brien was injured. Not sure how serious but had the impression it was a knee injury. That takes me back to how ridiculous the 2 QB idea for 2020 looks. That needs to be changed back to 3 again.

3. I wonder what happens with BC during the off season. Braley opening up the sale offers to all potential buyers rather than just local.

In any case everything from coaching to players is up for massive changes. I'd expect some aging or expensive players to be released or traded and the Lions to become big players in free agency. Deciding on management or sale 1st would be useful.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 06:19:00 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

No more excuses.
blue girl

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2019, 06:03:40 PM »

It was Kraemer the QB that BC brought back that got injured and yes it appeared to be his knee. I feel bad for him because he gets a chance to show what he can do and gets injured.
Blue In BC

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2019, 06:21:54 PM »

It was Kraemer the QB that BC brought back that got injured and yes it appeared to be his knee. I feel bad for him because he gets a chance to show what he can do and gets injured.

Ah. Thanks for clarification. The primary point was to how that 3 QB's seems to be a necessary mandatory thing. I've never seen so many QB's get injured as this season. What was the league thinking.

Ok so they want to add a 2nd Global player. Just increase the roster size by 1 then and keep 3 QB's.

No more excuses.
blue girl

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2019, 06:37:21 PM »

Ah. Thanks for clarification. The primary point was to how that 3 QB's seems to be a necessary mandatory thing. I've never seen so many QB's get injured as this season. What was the league thinking.

Ok so they want to add a 2nd Global player. Just increase the roster size by 1 then and keep 3 QB's.
You're right and it just shows that a QB can get hurt at any time. The weird thing is that it's not just the CFL but also the NFL. Hopefully common sense will prevail and the league will stay with 3 QBs.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: