Blue Bombers Forum
June 16, 2019, 06:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenies vs tigers GDT  (Read 1109 times)
TBURGESS

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2019, 12:46:26 PM »

Victim blaming much? Collaros did exactly what he's supposed to. He slid to protect himself. That's his job. This one is all on SL. It was a cheap shot. It was intentional. It was dirty. It was unsafe. SL should have been ejected right away. If the rules don't allow that, then they can be changed by next week if the commish wants.

Being right never gets old.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »

Simoni has his hearing today.  Hopefully suspended. 

I am actually a bit surprised nobody on the Sask team went after him.  I know it probably doesn't do much and will result in a penalty - but if someone does that to Nichols I wouldn't be upset if an OL jumps in and dishes out some sort of justice. 
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2019, 05:20:26 PM »

Victim blaming much? Collaros did exactly what he's supposed to. He slid to protect himself. That's his job. This one is all on SL. It was a cheap shot. It was intentional. It was dirty. It was unsafe. SL should have been ejected right away. If the rules don't allow that, then they can be changed by next week if the commish wants.
Agreed....if he isn't suspended the league is a joke as far as officiating!   No excuses and saying sorry doesn't cut it.....he should have been automatically ejected and a 25 yard penalty for that egregious and dangerous play.   Instead he remains in the game while Collaros is out for concussion protocol and let's hope for his sake he's ok.   Those are career ending hits and I'm still at a loss as to why he wasn't automatically ejected.   The initial call by Proulx was only a 15 yard RTP call which was later overruled by the CC?  Wow!!

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2019, 05:36:48 PM »

This. The blame falls completely on Lawrence and nobody else. That was a dirty, dirty play.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2019, 05:43:24 PM »

Agreed....if he isn't suspended the league is a joke as far as officiating!   No excuses and saying sorry doesn't cut it.....he should have been automatically ejected and a 25 yard penalty for that egregious and dangerous play.   Instead he remains in the game while Collaros is out for concussion protocol and let's hope for his sake he's ok.   Those are career ending hits and I'm still at a loss as to why he wasn't automatically ejected.   The initial call by Proulx was only a 15 yard RTP call which was later overruled by the CC?  Wow!!

I don't have a problem with the initial call - game is going fast, who knows what angle he saw...the process in game worked - they could have ejected him though
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: