Blue Bombers Forum
July 15, 2020, 05:39:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers to host Grey Cup social Friday night at RBC Convention Centre  (Read 3110 times)
blue girl

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2019, 12:36:37 AM »

Kyle Walters was walking around too. What a great experience.

I love everything right now.
I'm sorry that I didn't see Kyle Walters. I would haved loved to congratulate him and thank him for not giving up on getting Zach Collaros.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »

I'm sorry that I didn't see Kyle Walters. I would haved loved to congratulate him and thank him for not giving up on getting Zach Collaros.
I saw him but I was tied up in one of those huge autograph lines. I would have liked getting his. As well.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Sec227

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2019, 02:21:37 AM »

Just got back from family day at the convention center. I just about got all I wanted. 4 Alumi signatures and 5 players including Hardrick (who just in the crowd and just I caught him), Strev, Biggie, Rush, and Miles. Just missed out OSH as his line was in lobby with no signage, HELLO! My parking was running out and that line was extremely slow. That sucked.

Props to Joe Pop and wife who saw me struggling with the parking meter with card card and Mrs Pop was so nice to give me $5 change to make darn thing work. Plus they were behind me in line and wanted to get heck in there.

The autograph area was disorganized. Looked like a poorly planned area!

Lots of stuff for the kids and the cup was there.

All ok Buddy. This was the last grasp at $$$ Most of the players are south with there Turkey Day. Reminds me of that Marks football week a few years back, I so so wanted to love it. When I showed up with my kids, I felt it was totally unorganized and not really wanted. Wasn't that about the fans?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:46:47 AM by ModAdmin » Logged
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2019, 03:09:45 AM »

IMO

these guys should be allowed to go home and be with family and enjoy what they have done.

The guys that want to stay n party should do that n have fun.

Its been along time and we all have our way of enjoying it.

Im super happy for the younger fans that have never see this.

Have fun and enjoy .....  its awesome

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
Pigskin

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2019, 03:21:18 PM »

It was a nice ending to a great month of football in Winnipeg.
blue girl

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2019, 07:26:49 PM »

I get that the players want to be home for Thanksgiving. The Bombers got a bad break because usually The Grey Cup is after the American Thanksgiving so there isn't the rush to get home. Thumbs up to the players that stayed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: