Blue Bombers Forum
December 16, 2018, 01:17:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locker Room Sale  (Read 1403 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 09:28:22 PM »

Borne of ignorance:  what's for sale?

No list of items is available yet.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
blue girl

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2018, 09:47:22 PM »

Bombers for Life-ers can access the sale on Friday, November 30th 4:30PM - 7:30PM.  
Thanks. I'll be there.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:49:15 PM by blue girl » Logged
squonk

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 04:33:38 PM »

No list of items is available yet.

Having never been to one, I don't have a clue as to what to expect might be for sale. Is it player owned gear? Bomber store clearance? Unclaimed lost and found?
Jesse

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2018, 05:36:20 PM »

Having never been to one, I don't have a clue as to what to expect might be for sale. Is it player owned gear? Bomber store clearance? Unclaimed lost and found?

I bet it's mostly unsold merchandise at high discounts to clear out the store for next year.

If there's player worn stuff, it get sold out by the first couple of people that walk through.

My wife is amazing!
theaardvark

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2018, 10:43:58 PM »

I bet it's mostly unsold merchandise at high discounts to clear out the store for next year.

If there's player worn stuff, it get sold out by the first couple of people that walk through.

Last year, there were lots of used sweats, pants, shirts, shorts... some helmets, cleats, etc... not sure how many game worn jerseys, but there were a lot of sideline players gear, windbreakers, etc...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Jesse

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 02:42:14 AM »

Last year, there were lots of used sweats, pants, shirts, shorts... some helmets, cleats, etc... not sure how many game worn jerseys, but there were a lot of sideline players gear, windbreakers, etc...

Lol, used sweats?

Gross.

My wife is amazing!
theaardvark

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »

Lol, used sweats?

Gross.

They have a good laundry service...  not like anyone would want them unwashed.  Would they?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Jesse

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2018, 03:46:45 PM »

They have a good laundry service...  not like anyone would want them unwashed.  Would they?

I'm not sure now....

My wife is amazing!
squonk

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 05:26:00 PM »

I'm not sure now....

Grin

blue girl

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 08:14:47 PM »

Lol, used sweats?

Gross.
Well didn't Tyrone Jones accuse the team of using used jock straps. Cheesy
Donny C

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2018, 03:55:21 AM »

Greetings!

I am looking for a pair of Bombers signature receiver gloves!

I was told by the Bombers organization over Facebook messenger that they would be available during the locker room sale.

Unfortunately sometime in the last year I lost the pair that I had that looks like my profile picture!!

I had a friend go to the locker room sale today and she asked about the receiver gloves and was told that they were not available.

However I was told by the Bombers organization that they would be available during the sale.

I live out in Winkler and was considering coming in for the locker room sale to buy these gloves but if they're not available I don't want to drive in.

If you find yourself at the Bombers locker room sale and are able to pick up a pair or two of receivers gloves the signature kind with the W on them,  would you please be willing to buy me a pair or two and I'll gladly pay you for them plus any extra expenses for your inconvenience ?

Much thanks!!
Buck Nasty

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2018, 04:35:55 PM »

There were no player gloves last night.  Hats, toques, shirts, sweats, hoodies, etc.  There were a bunch of game worn jerseys, most were picked through pretty good.  I got myself a Hardrick that looks like it was worn in the playoffs. 

Kudos to the Bombers for a great night last night for the Bomber for Life members.  2 free drinks at the bar plus waitresses wondering through with appies, very well done!  I have been critical of the Bombers in the past, but this was top notch!

Biggest plus, it was IN THE LOCKER ROOM!  That was a nice surprise!
fansince79

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2018, 08:59:10 PM »

This seemed like the poorest Locker Room Sale so far.  A couple racks of clothing and some game worn jerseys isn?t much of a locker room sale. Certainly wasn?t worth the trip across town. IMO
blue girl

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 09:55:58 PM »

I also thought that the Bombers did a good job last night. I can't drink alcohol so I got a bottle of Pepsi for free. I didn't want to eat the food in case it wasn't gluten free (darn celiac disease). I do agree that the merchandise wasn't great and a lot of it was 2 years old but the way I look at is that on the buy one get one free rack I was able to get 2 t-shirts for $20. I also picked up a Canadian Mafia t-shirt.  Well done Bombers.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018, 02:54:06 AM »

This seemed like the poorest Locker Room Sale so far.  A couple racks of clothing and some game worn jerseys isn?t much of a locker room sale. Certainly wasn?t worth the trip across town. IMO
I thought there would of been more as it was the last Addidas year. Glad I didn?t waste my time going to that crapulance.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: