Blue Bombers Forum
December 16, 2018, 01:14:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Mafia  (Read 3020 times)
Tehedra

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2018, 04:07:09 PM »

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Bryant tells me he thinks "The Canadian Mafia" nickname should stick, and that they should make up some t-shirts and make some money. #Bombers

Agreed! I almost thought about making the T-Shirts and putting them up on Amazon
theaardvark

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »

I think Canadian Mafia tshirts will be bigger than Swaggerville...   even if they have to be sold out of coaches trunks...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2018, 04:38:57 PM »

I like the Canadian Mafia title. If I were the Bombers, I'd run with it. Shirts. Mafia night. Whatever else the marketing staff can come up with.

Get O'Shea to buy in by wearing a pin-striped zoot suit and a fedora to roam the sidelines, he'd terrify the officials.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:54:37 PM by Throw Long Bannatyne » Logged
theaardvark

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2018, 05:12:04 PM »

Get O'Shea to buy in by wearing a pin-striped zoot suit and a fedora to roam the sidelines, he'd terrify the officials.

But he's have to also be wearing shorts...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2018, 06:15:40 PM »

I like the Canadian Mafia title. If I were the Bombers, I'd run with it. Shirts. Mafia night. Whatever else the marketing staff can come up with.

Oh, I like that idea. Especially when the Stampeders next come to town. Grin

Bryant tells me he thinks "The Canadian Mafia" nickname should stick, and that they should make up some t-shirts and make some money. #Bombers

An absolutely great idea to market. This has sales gold written all over it.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2018, 06:36:04 PM »

But he's have to also be wearing shorts...

T-E-R-R-I-F-Y-I-N-G!!!
bluengold204

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »

Suit would definitely need to be blue with gold pin stripes
blue girl

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2018, 08:25:00 PM »

As Tweeted by the Bombers, an excerpt from Stanley Bryant's acceptance speech:

"Most importantly, I can't forget the big three - Mike O'Shea, Wade Miller and Kyle Walters - best known as the Canadian Mafia."

That. Is. AWESOME.  Cheesy
Adam Bighill mentioned it in his speech also.
This could be a goldmine for the Bombers.
theaardvark

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2018, 11:04:14 PM »

So these are a thing.

This exact t-shirt was gifted to each of Miller, Walters, and O?Shea here at #GreyCup in Edmonton. The one and only Carol the over-qualifies model. @Wpg_BlueBombers #Bombers 🇨🇦🐴

blue girl

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2018, 01:54:22 AM »

So these are a thing.

This exact t-shirt was gifted to each of Miller, Walters, and O?Shea here at #GreyCup in Edmonton. The one and only Carol the over-qualifies model. @Wpg_BlueBombers #Bombers 🇨🇦🐴

I love it. Miller looks like a don and of course O'Shea is in his shorts. Cheesy
TBURGESS

« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2018, 01:22:44 PM »

Their t-shirt game is weak.

Being right never gets old.
theaardvark

« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »

The Miller silhouette is perfect, the Walters one is a little kid like, yes, he is a youthful M, and does wear hoodies...  the O'Shea one is odd, looks like he's wearing workboots and gloves... not sure about that...

blue newt

« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2018, 12:23:08 AM »

The Miller silhouette is perfect, the Walters one is a little kid like, yes, he is a youthful M, and does wear hoodies...  the O'Shea one is odd, looks like he's wearing workboots and gloves... not sure about that...

I actually thought the hoodie one was OShea and Walters was the one in the centre.... Undecided. Hard to tell when they are both wearing shorts...
theaardvark

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2018, 09:49:14 PM »

The official shirts, available at the Bomber Store...  limited quantities...

blue girl

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2018, 02:14:07 AM »

The official shirts, available at the Bomber Store...  limited quantities...

I bought a royal blue one at the Bomber Store tonight. IMO not a bad price $19.99 or $16.99 if you're a STH. It looked to me like they were selling pretty fast.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: