Blue Bombers Forum
December 19, 2018, 01:35:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Mafia  (Read 3074 times)
bomb squad

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »

I thought it was a totally classless and disrespectful comments made towards all Canadians. Is that when he really thinks of Canadians? Him he?s made his living here for the last 20 years in Canada and that?s what he thinks of us? I have absolutely zero respect for him in anything to do with the Calgary stampede.

There should be a formal apology on behalf of stampeders made towards all Canadians!!!

I agree, although none needed for me as I am not offended by his comment in the context it was used.  I have a distinct feeling I'm against the grain on this though. Obviously he didn't intend for the comment to be heard, but it was. It's a different technological world now and he got caught with his guard down, and that happens a lot lately with public figures.  I don't think that's what he really thinks of Canadians, just something that came out in the heat of the moment, somewhat in jest. It's an embarrassing moment for him that will likely follow him for a long time. But yes I do feel that, in the interest of maintaining a positive relationship between Americans and Canadians, he should apologize to all Canadians publicly.  
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »

I was pretty cranked about this when it happened. Heat of the game after all. It seems like Dickenson and MOS spoke about this and MOS had a great response. Good on him.

I liked Dickenson as a player, but the live mic has really exposed guys like him and Maas with respect to their sideline demeanour. Don't care for either of them as coaches, but whatevs. It's his cross to bear.

Posting Live From Home

If we score more points than them, we will probably win.
blue girl

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »

I didn't see this because I had the game on CJOB but was there an official nearby when he said it? If so there should have been an objectionable conduct penalty.
Waffler

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 10:52:03 PM »

I liked Dickenson as a player, but the live mic has really exposed guys like him and Maas with respect to their sideline demeanour. Don't care for either of them as coaches, but whatevs. It's his cross to bear.

Huge difference on their sideline when Huffer went upstairs.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.  - Omar Khayyam

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 10:56:55 PM »

Had the bombers been able to win this Canadian Mafia thing would have blown up at the Grey Cup...it would have been great... Sad
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 11:16:47 PM »

Revoke the SOB's work visa, then he'll have a reason to complain about Fing Canadians.

LOL

Seriously, the Bombers need to market this Canadian Mafia thing for next season.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
dd

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 11:37:39 PM »

I got the perfect poster to go behind the stamps bench? hey dickenson, think you?re going to get a call tonight??? Fuggetaboutit!!!
Old Rusty

Illegitimi non carborundum

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 12:03:49 AM »

Canadian Mafia? Love it where do I get the shirt?

A great idea, I would buy a couple if this gets organized.   Grin

"Lets see if we can hit thirty" - Ming the Merciless (aka. my neighbour) while enjoying one of my beers.

"Suffering Mother of Moses." - Anonymous fan watching 3rd quarter of 2018 Western conference final
Pigskin

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 12:36:00 AM »

Put up a picture of our Canadian players with Mike the Godfather Oshea as the leader.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 12:44:09 AM by Pigskin » Logged
buckzumhoff

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »

Calgary thinks everyone wants them to lose. They lose quite a bit when they make it to the Grey Cup. \Dickinson thinks his team is so good they are hated by everyone. What a farce. I guess that's his pre game speech, But to be the best you have beat the rest. And they couldn't beat Toronto or Ottawa... And they probably will lose again.
RebusRankin

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2018, 02:03:49 AM »

I'd buy a Canadian Mafia shirt.
Then again if I worked for the correct federal department, I'd love to call DD and tell him no work visa for next year. Dang those Fing Canadians eh?
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2018, 03:05:22 AM »

Put up a picture of our Canadian players with Mike the Godfather Oshea as the leader.

Miller is Don Corleone-Brando
Walters is Michael Corleone-Pacino
O'Shea is Sonny Corleone-Caan
DM83

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2018, 08:13:39 AM »

Dickerson or whatever his name is a an *******.
  He makes his living in this country and he calls OShea ficken  Canadian!   He did use the swear word.
If I were his owner i would release him immediately after the Grey Cup

I couldn't believe his statement involved " *******" Canadian.

If not for the CFL he's some hick farmer in Idaho.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2018, 01:56:14 PM »

If not for the CFL he's some hick farmer in Idaho.

He's from Montana.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
GCn18

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM »

Dickenson is the biggest whiner in the CFL. Everyone knows that, live mic just confirmed it. I wonder how his Canadian players are feeling about his comment.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: