Blue Bombers Forum
August 18, 2019, 05:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Mafia  (Read 7240 times)
TecnoGenius

« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2018, 08:22:17 AM »

Dickenson apologized for the comment and said it had nothing to do with Canadians in general.

?Lesson learned, I apologize to anyone,? Dickenson said Monday in Calgary. ?I texted Mike afterwards. It had nothing to do with [Mike] personally,

Hold on Dickerson... can't have it both ways.  You're not getting off that easily.  The above nonsense... what are you, a politician?  If it had nothing to do with the general, and nothing to do with the specific, what precisely did it have to do with?

I have no respect for Dickenson now, and no respect for the CGY franchise as long as it employs him.

Great shirts though!  I agree this theme should feature prominently for the Bombers in '19.  You can never go wrong with Godfather references.  This one might have the longevity of the Banjo Bowl comment!!

When we finally beat CGY in a playoff game, we can print shirts showing the WFC Corleone family standing over the vanquished Salazzo, Barzini and Roth Stamps.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 03:37:57 PM by ModAdmin » Logged
1chad

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2019, 03:32:43 PM »

I bought a royal blue one at the Bomber Store tonight. IMO not a bad price $19.99 or $16.99 if you're a STH. It looked to me like they were selling pretty fast.

Got two of the black ones for Christmas gifts. I'll be wearing it under my jersey when Stamps come to town. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: