Blue Bombers Forum
October 19, 2019, 08:31:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan Semi-Final - Nov. 11, 2018  (Read 18525 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Reaves,Cameron,Riley,Walby - Blue Bomber Legends

« on: November 10, 2018, 06:38:34 PM »

Game of the year (so far).  Big game.  Big rivalry. Bombers and fans are all ready for this one.  Let's get it on.  Go Bombers!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 06:55:30 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
RyGuy13

GO BLUE GO!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 06:45:30 PM »

**** this was a long week. I've been waiting for this game since the final whistle in Edmonton last week. Bombers need to be ready to bring it in a hostile environment. Offence needs to have the pedal down from start to finish and the defence needs to continue the momentum they've built over the last several weeks. Collaros, Bridge.. who cares. If we can bring pressure with the front 7 and DBs be on lockdown it won't matter who they got behind Centre.

Nothing more to be said about this game. The stakes are high, it's against our rival in there building. Just win. By 1 point or 40 points, just win.

Bombers 24
Riders    17

At SB, #85..MILT STEEEGAAALLLL
theaardvark

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »

Pretty much a must win game...  Wink

Interesting that Poop is starting for them... and Tate is n the game day roster...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 07:29:14 PM »

Interesting that Poop is starting for them... and Tate is n the game day roster...

I doubt they are dressing 4 QB's. One would have to be a DI and that would force them to eliminate one of their normal DI's.

No more excuses.
ModAdmin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »

Bob Irving
‏ @BobIrvingCJOB
6m6 minutes ago

Zach Collaros won't even confirm that he's dressing let alone starting in west semifinals.  Oh the games people play.

Then again.......

David William Naylor
‏Verified account @TSNDaveNaylor
42m42 minutes ago

David William Naylor Retweeted Saskatchewan Roughriders

Riders account declares Collaros will be "making his 15th start of of the season.?\"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 07:55:09 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
bustamente

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 08:03:45 PM »

Pretty sure the Bombers game planned for Collaros, you really don't need to game plan for Bridge.
BBRT

If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 08:33:45 PM »

Down in the deep deep SW Desert with only internet access today for a few hours and maybe tomorrow if I can get back in time.. Will try and get back to civilization to at least catch the score. Not bad out for Searchlight NV (+21 C) at the moment. Not the end of the world but I think I can see it from here!

Hoping the Bombers win - I think it will be very very close.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »

our roster is fantastic

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
WpgGuyInToronto

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 08:43:41 PM »

This week really dragged on lol I?m so excited and nervous at the same time Go Bombers!!!

#1 Bomber fan in Tdot
ModAdmin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 08:54:13 PM »

We have a decent shot at winning this game even though is it in Moasic.  We are relatively healthy and overall a better team than the Riders regardless of Labour Day and the BB.  Even if Collaros starts I think it remains a pretty iffy offence and Collaros has to be nervous about the next hit.  Keep the pressure on him all day long.  Score early and keep the crowd out of it.

blue girl

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 09:15:24 PM »

We gave away the LDC and the BB. Obviously we're not going to win 31-0 but if we protect the football, stop the Sask running game and put pressure on whoever their QB is we win the game. GO BLUE
pjrocksmb

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 09:16:42 PM »

our leader will get us there

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/11/10/oleary-bombers-electrified-loyalty-head-coach-oshea/

bludan

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 10:14:10 PM »

Bob Irving
‏ @BobIrvingCJOB
6m6 minutes ago

Zach Collaros won't even confirm that he's dressing let alone starting in west semifinals.  Oh the games people play.

Then again.......

David William Naylor
‏Verified account @TSNDaveNaylor
42m42 minutes ago

David William Naylor Retweeted Saskatchewan Roughriders

Riders account declares Collaros will be "making his 15th start of of the season.?\"

This tweet has since disappeared.  Oh, the head games they are trying...
blue girl

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »

This tweet has since disappeared.  Oh, the head games they are trying...
And yet the TSN website says that Collaros has not only been cleared to play but he will start. Let them play all the mind games they want. In the end it won't matter when the Bombers win. GO BLUE
pjrocksmb

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 11:51:36 PM »

when all your options at QB are average or worse this is what you must try and do

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: