Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 05:23:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CFL Division All Stars Announced  (Read 316 times)
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 08:57:39 PM »

Math is just fine.  I will reiterate my point, with so many individual honours, one would expect a separate outcome.   Simply, at the beginning of the season someone would have said a team would lead in allstar nods one would expect that team to do well.

Looking back several years...the leader in all star nods was 1st or 2nd.  Not sure how far back you'd have to go to find a 4th place team with the lead...

Yeah, it would've helped if the ST all-stars had been posted. I saw five for the Lions posted here and seven for the Bombers and thought you got mixed up. My bad.

Maybe this season is an aberration but it speaks to the parity in the West lately, particularly in 2018.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
trapper

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:44 PM »

Maybe this season is an aberration but it speaks to the parity in the West lately, particularly in 2018.

Definitely parity...and definitely an aberration.  12-6 record with a +6 on the points for/against.  Never gonna see that again...
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: