Blue Bombers Forum
November 16, 2018, 04:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice updates - Semi-final edition  (Read 2938 times)
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2018, 04:42:01 PM »

It's time we shake the Rider Playoff 🐵 off our backs.....we can do it!

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2018, 05:51:09 PM »

Both teams have drive, determination and a will to win. They both know it's now or never. The Riders have a team of players who know what it takes to win a playoff game. The only winning playoff experience our players have is from other teams.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2018, 04:40:02 AM »

Both teams have drive, determination and a will to win. They both know it's now or never. The Riders have a team of players who know what it takes to win a playoff game. The only winning playoff experience our players have is from other teams.

How many of SSK's star players were with them last year?  Someone should do a count.  Stars and then whole team.

Stars with SSK last year?

Collaros?  nope
Hughes?  nope
Marshall?  nope
Poop?  nope
Williams-Lambert?  nope

Hurl? nope  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin

Even Thigpen was only a late addition last year, right?  The only real stars who were there last year are Jefferson, Gainey, and Roosevelt.  Forgive me if I forgot a couple, I don't specialize in SSK rosters.

Our team is way more of a t.e.a.m. than SSK.  Jones is too fast & loose with his roster and his (cough cough) team will suffer for it.  They go into battle for themselves, not for each other.  Only Winnipeg plays for the W!

theaardvark

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2018, 04:21:32 PM »

How many of SSK's star players were with them last year?  Someone should do a count.  Stars and then whole team.

Stars with SSK last year?

Collaros?  nope
Hughes?  nope
Marshall?  nope
Poop?  nope
Williams-Lambert?  nope

Hurl? nope  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin

Even Thigpen was only a late addition last year, right?  The only real stars who were there last year are Jefferson, Gainey, and Roosevelt.  Forgive me if I forgot a couple, I don't specialize in SSK rosters.

Our team is way more of a t.e.a.m. than SSK.  Jones is too fast & loose with his roster and his (cough cough) team will suffer for it.  They go into battle for themselves, not for each other.  Only Winnipeg plays for the W!

Poop a "star"?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »

Poop a "star"?

Ok, ya got me, I was reaching a bit... wanted to make a point  Wink Cheesy  Plus, I like saying Poop  Wink Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: