Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 05:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach Collaros  (Read 2148 times)
GCn18

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2018, 07:14:01 PM »

I'm not quite as confident as the rest of the group on this game's outcome.

Donny it will definitely be a hard fought game. No doubt about it....and if we don't play our best football of the year we could lose unless the Riders do the same. However, as fans and based on the past third of the season I think there is good reason for optimism in this game. The Riders are not a complete team, the only way they beat us is if we let them.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2018, 07:40:06 PM »

We're a better team than the Riders. As long as we play to our potential we win.
buckzumhoff

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2018, 07:50:26 PM »

It will be a tough game. They will try to stop the run and they have good kick returners. Bombers have to tackle well and score points . Need touchdowns . They will probably uses Bridges quite abit to run him on plays. I think Saskatchewan will use both quarterbacks. Need to get a lead and keep Saskatchewan off balance on their defense.
jayrock

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2018, 08:56:23 PM »

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/saskatchewan-roughriders-qb-zach-collaros-ready-to-play-in-west-division-semifinal

RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG
Leroy

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2018, 09:01:02 PM »

I hope he plays.

Done absolutely nothing vs the Bombers this year.

Fred C Dobbs

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »

Riders stop short of naming Collaros starter for West semi:

Bridge will start at quarterback for Saskatchewan if Collaros isn?t able to play. Jones said backup David Watford and new signing Drew Tate would also be available. Tate, a nine-year CFL veteran, was signed out of retirement last weekend as a precaution.

http://3downnation.com/2018/11/07/riders-qb-zach-collaros-says-hell-ready-west-semi/

Good advice: "There are a lot of idiots out there posting on forums. But if you ignore them, they will eventually go away."
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2018, 10:56:31 PM »

We as Bomber fans would want nothing less!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Mick

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 02:24:09 AM »

Just saw an update on the cbc site changing Collaros from probable to questionable. Updated 11/09/2018.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2018, 02:34:16 AM »

You know what... the more I think about it, the more I think they won't start Collaros if he's even remotely iffy.  Think about it: if Collaros starts and he doesn't get concussed out of the game, and SSK loses?  There goes Jones' only excuse.

If Collaros doesn't start, Jones can't point to that after the loss, shrugging his shoulders, saying no one can win without their star QB.

Jones has got to be feeling the Bomber heat... he knows we're a better team.  He knows luck doesn't win playoff games.  If his star QB plays the whole game and they still lose, he could very well be run out of SSK in the off-season.  The smart move is to play Bridge or Tate and afford himself another year to try again.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2018, 02:36:26 AM »

Just saw an update on the cbc site changing Collaros from probable to questionable. Updated 11/09/2018.
Either Jones is up to his usual grease ball antics or his symptoms returned.

Thanks Mick

Mick

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 02:37:50 AM »

I agree, go watch his interview today. Completely avoided the question about who is starting Sunday. They even asked "Do you know who is starting but your just not sharing" and he avoided answering again.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 02:39:23 AM »

I agree, go watch his interview today. Completely avoided the question about who is starting Sunday. They even asked "Do you know who is starting but your just not sharing" and he avoided answering again.
lol I love it!

GCn18

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2018, 03:59:45 AM »

Bridge took almost all 1st team reps today. Not looking good 4 Collaros. He's not good enough that he can miss reps as a smoke screen. If this is an attempt at misdirection then Jones is an idiot.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:04:32 AM by GCn18 » Logged

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2018, 11:44:34 AM »

Bridge took almost all 1st team reps today. Not looking good 4 Collaros. He's not good enough that he can miss reps as a smoke screen. If this is an attempt at misdirection then Jones is an idiot.
especially with them coming off a bye. They did come off the bye last week right? Err.

Leroy

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2018, 12:06:36 PM »

"Star QB" and Zach Collaros don't belong in the same sentence. 9  TDs vs 13 INT
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: