Blue Bombers Forum
November 16, 2018, 04:02:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach Collaros  (Read 2129 times)
Mick

« on: November 05, 2018, 10:19:10 PM »

Not looking good for the Riders. Here's the source:

http://sportsstats.cbc.ca/football/canadian-football-league-injuries.aspx?page=/data/cfl/injury/injuries.html
TecnoGenius

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »

Ya, but the "Out - Ques" seems to not mean much, as that's what we have Dressler listed as under WPG.
Mick

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 10:29:44 PM »

That's true, but it says undisclosed which usually means rest not injury.
Buck Nasty

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 10:30:06 PM »

Yeah, I would take this list with a grain of salt.  I'll wait until later in the week when they start practicing.  To be honest, I'd rather them have Collaros play.  He does not impress me at all.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 10:36:08 PM »

Yeah, I would take this list with a grain of salt.  I'll wait until later in the week when they start practicing.  To be honest, I'd rather them have Collaros play.  He does not impress me at all.
this for me.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
dd

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 11:00:44 PM »

Collaros is head and shoulders better than the other 3 clowns they have. I just hope he?s alright
blue newt

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 02:11:45 AM »

Report on 3down says Collaros was practicing today:

http://3downnation.com/2018/11/05/zach-collaros-takes-part-riders-practice/

It does describe it as a "light workout", but, at least with people I know who've dealt with concussions, that you are definitely not supposed to do that while concussed.  Sounds like he must have cleared protocol.

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 03:12:33 AM »

It does describe it as a "light workout", but, at least with people I know who've dealt with concussions, that you are definitely not supposed to do that while concussed.  Sounds like he must have cleared protocol.

Good I would like to see him out there playing against a hungry on a playoff Sunday. I cannot see him playing that well in the suspect condition he is clearly in. He sucked when he was ?healthy? what could go wrong?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 04:30:44 AM »

Good I would like to see him out there playing against a hungry on a playoff Sunday. I cannot see him playing that well in the suspect condition he is clearly in. He sucked when he was ?healthy? what could go wrong?

Here's Zach's first few series on Sunday:

run
run
screen
run
pass - INT

2nd series:
run
screen
run
run
pass - INC
punt

It'll be all run all day regardless of who SSK puts in.  Heaven forbid they put Bridge in, it'll be the above minus the forward passes.

Load the box boys!  Run blitz all the time, and keep someone out to stop the screen.  Get some edge pen for the sweep and any scramble and that's all she wrote.
DM83

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 11:49:09 AM »

colaros was done in Hamilton.  He was never the same after his injuries there.  It seems like whenever he is even pushed hard( any jolt ) he looks injured.

I agree that I hope he is OK.  Based on my coaching experience, I would be extremely hesitant to rely on him anymore. Just based on his physical and injury potential, i would encourage anither career.
GCn18

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 12:14:55 PM »

Light workout means he is in the final stage of concussion protocol. The final stage of concussion protocol he can participate in a light workout/non pads drills. If he passed that protocol he can fully practice today.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 12:38:16 PM »

If for some unknown reason we decide to go off the board and not bring heat on Collaros my head will explode...just seems like something that would happen. 

Don't overthink the plan MOS and Hall - bring the pressure and sask will implode and we win this game.
blue_or_die

Blue collar, gold heart, white trash

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 01:11:11 PM »

If for some unknown reason we decide to go off the board and not bring heat on Collaros my head will explode...just seems like something that would happen. 

Don't overthink the plan MOS and Hall - bring the pressure and sask will implode and we win this game.

I think this needs to be and will be the defensive strategy no matter who they start. Bridge, Watford, Tate...if we are getting to the QB all afternoon, there's not much they are able to do...
Leroy

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2018, 01:18:42 PM »

Agree.

rubanski

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »

It's a good thing Zach has never lied about a head injury to ensure he gets to play.... wait a second...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: