Blue Bombers Forum
October 15, 2019, 11:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach Collaros  (Read 5912 times)
thunderNlightning
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3195


« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »

"Star QB" and Zach Collaros don't belong in the same sentence. 9  TDs vs 13 INT

That?s why I prefer him playing over Bridge. If Riders game plan is to run most of the game Bridge fits into that as a dual threat back there.
Logged
Leroy
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 819


« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2018, 02:48:12 PM »

I don't care who they play.

"Dual threat"...that implies he is good at both and he isn't really good at either. Streveler is a dual threat.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:53:30 PM by Leroy » Logged
Doublezero
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 856



« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2018, 09:29:26 PM »

That?s why I prefer him playing over Bridge. If Riders game plan is to run most of the game Bridge fits into that as a dual threat back there.
I don't think the fog has cleared in Collaros's head yet, post-concussion. So I am guessing Bridge will start. And that will be more difficult to defend in conditions that favour a ground attack. Hopefully he throws the usual 2-3 picks.
Logged

Just gimme the rock.
lenny
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3212


« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2018, 11:37:45 PM »

Doesn't matter. Collaros was manhandled last time. And Bridge - well he's bad but at least he can run. Either way Bombers fire up the aggressive D they've had the last many games and they can easily handle Riders offence.
Logged
The Zipp
Global Moderator
*****
Posts: 13048


Who gives a flying Buck...


« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2018, 02:03:02 AM »

TSN has learned that @sskroughriders quarterback Zach Collaros will not be in uniform for the Western Semifinal versus @Wpg_BlueBombers on Sunday. Brandon Bridge starts. #CFL #Riders
Logged
Leroy
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 819


« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2018, 02:17:13 AM »

The Bombers played a half against Bridge the last two games. They know what's up.
Logged
trapper
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 8746


« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 02:35:26 AM »

TSN has learned that @sskroughriders quarterback Zach Collaros will not be in uniform for the Western Semifinal versus @Wpg_BlueBombers on Sunday. Brandon Bridge starts. #CFL #Riders


Well....I suppose it's only fitting since the last playoff game in '07 against the Bombers had them missing their#1 QB.

This could be a disaster....or not lol
Logged
TecnoGenius
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3602


« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2018, 04:02:50 AM »

No Zach?  Official?

There's the excuse all of SSK needs to excuse their loss.  I love it!  This gives the team an excuse to quit when they are down big time.  This gives the fans an excuse to go home in the 3rd.

Unfortunately, this also will give greenie fans on the forums ammo to whine about from now until eternity (or next season).

I say bring on the Bridge!  They just went from 75% run/screen to 95% run/screen.  Stop the run.  Protect the edges.  INT the other 5%.

The funny thing is, we could actually see Tate in once Bridge gets his 3rd INT or 5th consecutive 2&out, whatever comes first.
Logged
bomb squad
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1124


« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2018, 03:15:31 PM »

As far as I?m concerned the only thing that changes is the pressure is just that much more on this franchise to win. I believe Bridge was the qb for most of the banjo bowl so he beat us once already. Nothing less than A+ game will be required.
Logged
Pigskin
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5044


« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2018, 03:32:19 PM »

Bridge runs much better then Collaris, and takes more chances when throwing the ball.
Logged
Leroy
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 819


« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2018, 03:36:19 PM »

Bridge was 3/6 for 36 yards.

Really put the team on his back.


Oct.13th

7/12 for 59 yards
Logged
dd
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7923


« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2018, 07:41:05 PM »

Bridge will not beat us with his arm. He needs to become a run threat today?s and sustain drives and use up the clock using his legs. Riders can?t win a shoot out so if I?m them, I m running the ball and winning the TOP game, it?s their only chance.
Logged
Leroy
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 819


« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »

His running  is overrated
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!