Blue Bombers Forum
October 22, 2018, 02:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dressler  (Read 999 times)
Blue In BC

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2018, 09:58:09 PM »

In this thread folks said he was done

Countless times people panic when he is injuried

Sir and others wanted him to sit

They were light kicks lol

No they said he's a high SMS hit and unfortunately injured often. The suggestion was perhaps he should sit while nicked if and only if the new PR receiver ( Nelson ) looked like a good fit.

Our return game sucks and there was some hope he might be a receiver / returner.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 10:03:37 PM »

No they said he's a high SMS hit and unfortunately injured often. The suggestion was perhaps he should sit while nicked if and only if the new PR receiver ( Nelson ) looked like a good fit.

Our return game sucks and there was some hope he might be a receiver / returner.

Yes they wanted him to sit for Nelson.  That suggestion was a stretch.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Blue In BC

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 10:05:44 PM »

Yes they wanted him to sit for Nelson.  That suggestion was a stretch.

They said if and only if Nelson looked like the real deal and Dressler was nicked. Part of that was the frustration with another injury and posters just tossing out ideas. Some said Flanders, others said Washington.. Some ever said Petermann.

Since we haven't seen Nelson he may be the next Durel Walker or the next PR cut.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 10:07:51 PM »

They said if and only if Nelson looked like the real deal and Dressler was nicked. Part of that was the frustration with another injury and posters just tossing out ideas. Some said Flanders, others said Washington.. Some ever said Petermann.

Since we haven't seen Nelson he may be the next Durel Walker or the next PR cut.

Sums it up well but I feel folks were wanting him to sit because he was struggling.   His numbers were down and they were frustrated.

Blue In BC

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »

Sums it up well but I feel folks were wanting him to sit because he was struggling.   His numbers were down and they were frustrated.

Ah a point worthy of discussing. The entire offense was and still is struggling. Nichols is playing better but cautious. Adams had ONE reception. Harris was very limited.  We need to improve on offense.

Our return game is horrible and the resulting field position may be a serious issue when on the road in bad weather coming.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2018, 10:33:49 PM »

Ah a point worthy of discussing. The entire offense was and still is struggling. Nichols is playing better but cautious. Adams had ONE reception. Harris was very limited.  We need to improve on offense.

Our return game is horrible and the resulting field position may be a serious issue when on the road in bad weather coming.

Agree Nichols need to improve yardage on pass and completion %

Harris is fine and will be good last two game

Sask did good job on him

Return game weak

Adams is fine and has been good all year

Pigskin

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2018, 03:28:32 AM »

Yes, we really need to improve our return game.

I also agree that our O needs to be more consistent. The 1st. quarter today was terrible. Like I said in another thread, we made one play.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2018, 04:11:50 AM »

I also agree that our O needs to be more consistent. The 1st. quarter today was terrible. Like I said in another thread, we made one play.

terrible start

Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2018, 05:00:28 AM »

terrible start
i like how we finished and shutting out ANY team in the CFL isn't easy....we are starting to get some breaks as well!

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
pjrocksmb

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2018, 05:02:56 AM »

i like how we finished and shutting out ANY team in the CFL isn't easy....we are starting to get some breaks as well!

it amazing to do that and shows how dominate our players can be and our great our schemes and coaching are at the moment

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: