Blue Bombers Forum
March 25, 2019, 09:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dressler  (Read 1942 times)
camken

Go Devils!

« on: October 12, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »

So I just heard Dressler on the radio that he may not play tomorrow. Not good. He single-handedly makes that offence go.
It seems that he is injured a lot. It?s hard to keep when he rarely plays a full season. For me, if he doesn?t play tomorrow, we lose...

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
― Dr. Seuss
Blue In BC

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 07:37:33 PM »

Yeah that didn't make me sound optimistic about him playing. I think we'll win in spite of that though. A. Harris will just get more work.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »

We need him but can beat Sask without

Harris and another receiver need to step up or our D needs to go on beast mode

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 08:14:35 PM »

He's done. Can't stay healthy. He's had a couple good games this year but a couple good games isn't worth a season's worth of SMS. It's too bad but you can only play the game so long. Hopefully, he can heal up quick and we can squeeze a final post-season run out of him.
Sec223

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 08:19:47 PM »

Bombers have a back-up QB that is faster and also knows the offence. Put him in there Smiley
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »

We need him but can beat Sask without

Harris and another receiver need to step up or our D needs to go on beast mode

Our defense really doesn't have to do anything out of the ordinary. They have played two good games against the Riders. The Banjo Bowl was a really solid defensive effort (minus the last couple drives). They need Matt Nichols to play good football (or at least not give the game away) and special teams has to at least play level with the Riders. We do that and we win.
DM83

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »

At best Bombers are erratic.  Jelly and Hyde. Batman villain two.-face.....flip a coin.

Blitz Collaros, but be conscious of dump offs to backs,
Offensively Bombers should run a tight end. Package, and wherever # 7 is, run At him, on pass,  chop him.
Also their # no 11 is also beatable, abut again

If they can figure out the defensive front, just run the ball.  Hirl is rarely I'm the picture.  Bombers are in a roll. Riders win streak has them over-rated.
Blue In BC

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 09:30:17 PM »

At best Bombers are erratic.  Jelly and Hyde. Batman villain two.-face.....flip a coin.

Blitz Collaros, but be conscious of dump offs to backs,
Offensively Bombers should run a tight end. Package, and wherever # 7 is, run At him, on pass,  chop him.
Also their # no 11 is also beatable, abut again

If they can figure out the defensive front, just run the ball.  Hirl is rarely I'm the picture.  Bombers are in a roll. Riders win streak has them over-rated.

LOL. Hurl made his 1st sack of the year on Monday. Probably his 1st tackle as well. Ha Ha Ha.

No more excuses.
RebusRankin

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 10:25:06 PM »

Big blow to the offense. I think this may be his final year. Personally I think he'd make a good receivers coach.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 11:26:49 PM »

From what MOS has said, my guess is groin on Dressler (speculation!).  How long does that take to heal?  Hopefully he'll be ready soon.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 11:44:05 PM »

he will heal and be back when we need him most

Blue In BC

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 11:59:27 PM »

From what MOS has said, my guess is groin on Dressler (speculation!).  How long does that take to heal?  Hopefully he'll be ready soon.

If it's a groin it will bother him for the rest of the season. Keeping in mind that's only 2 more regular season games.  He might be able to play but it will limit him.

No more excuses.
pjrocksmb

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 02:01:38 AM »

If it's a groin it will bother him for the rest of the season. Keeping in mind that's only 2 more regular season games.  He might be able to play but it will limit him.

agree

fansince79

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 03:32:56 AM »

If Dressler is out, please for the love of Gawd insert Flanders.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 03:50:47 AM »

Big blow to the offense. I think this may be his final year. Personally I think he'd make a good receivers coach.

Not a great time to make a transition to coaching, there will be many experienced position coaches without jobs next season due to the league imposed limit on the number of coaches each team employs and salary cuts across the board. 
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: