Blue Bombers Forum
November 19, 2018, 03:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bombers' Best Case Scenario for 2018  (Read 415 times)
In Motion

« on: September 16, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »

After their bye week break, the Bombers come back like gangbusters, snarly and determined.
They jump all over the Alouettes on Friday and win in convincing fashion, winning over the crowd.
ST, offense and defense regain confidence and the team wins enough games to get into
the crossover.

The weather gets really cold for the playoffs and our running game takes over. The team goes
on a roll and we almost make it to the Grey Cup. Once more hope springs eternal for the 2019 season.
If the Bombers finish strongly, at least many of us skeptics would be back on board.
DM83

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 09:22:32 PM »

You forgot cote de Pablo accepts my invitation to come. Visit and watch a football game  because of flight connections she meets Demi Moore who I,also,invited.  Shear on Stome is also on the flight, and recognizes,the two,women.  Just by coincidence she's coming to Winnioeg also. Well you know.......are,younMariyer
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:46:47 PM »

You forgot cote de Pablo accepts my invitation to come. Visit and watch a football game  because of flight connections she meets Demi Moore who I,also,invited.  Shear on Stome is also on the flight, and recognizes,the two,women.  Just by coincidence she's coming to Winnioeg also. Well you know.......are,younMariyer

This is either the beginnings of a Penthouse Forum letter and you've posted on the wrong board.....or you're using a "speech to text" program while impaired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: