Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Nice to find a player like Hill. He is fast.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

bluengold204

Quote from: Pigskin on October 15, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
Nice to find a player like Hill. He is fast.

Even nicer to have him on your fantasy roster  ;D

Jesse

Quote from: bluengold204 on October 15, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
Even nicer to have him on your fantasy roster  ;D

He wasn't enough to save this disastrous week for me, but yes, he's always a winner. Never goes too high either.
My wife is amazing!

Jockitch

Caught on NFL Live minutes ago that ...... the fan who doused Hill with beer, after his Kansas TD, has been ID'd. The Patriots organization stated he will be uninvited to any Stadium event in the future. Plus the local authorities have been notified.  Hill apparently may seek charges against him.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

bluengold204

Quote from: Jockitch on October 15, 2018, 08:03:49 PM
Caught on NFL Live minutes ago that ...... the fan who doused Hill with beer, after his Kansas TD, has been ID'd. The Patriots organization stated he will be uninvited to any Stadium event in the future. Plus the local authorities have been notified.  Hill apparently may seek charges against him.

Ha i must have have missed that

blue_gold_84

And another barn burner in week 6 on MNF! What a game.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

My Panthers with a delightful 21 point 4th quarter to erase a 17-0 Eagles lead and win the game.

This just minutes after my idiot friend calls me out on Facebook for liking a bad team.

Vengeance is sweet.
#Ride?

The Zipp

another entertaining weekend of football...kickers continue to be in the spotlight and play a key role in games.

blue_gold_84

Pretty wild weekend in the NFL. That Rams/Saints game was absolutely amazing to watch. A preview of the NFC Championship, perhaps...?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Norlorne Dr.

I was expecting a close game last night, wow.... Steelers schooled the Panthers  :o :o

blue_or_die

Quote from: Norlorne Dr. on November 09, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
I was expecting a close game last night, wow.... Steelers schooled the Panthers  :o :o

I hate everything.
#Ride?

blue_gold_84

Bryant signs with the Saints... Only to possibly have torn his achilles at practice today.

Brutal.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 09, 2018, 08:28:39 PM
Bryant signs with the Saints... Only to possibly have torn his achilles at practice today.

Brutal.

That blows.
My wife is amazing!