Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 07:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenora Fishing  (Read 303 times)
Pigskin

« on: September 04, 2018, 06:09:58 PM »

Kenora fishing is amazing right now. 12 walleye's in one hour all between 14-18". My Grandson is due back at school on Friday and it's going to be tough to get him there. I am going have to us the game as bait to get him back into the city.
Norlorne Dr.

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 08:05:25 AM »

Kenora fishing is amazing right now. 12 walleye's in one hour all between 14-18". My Grandson is due back at school on Friday and it's going to be tough to get him there. I am going have to us the game as bait to get him back into the city.

Lockport is always primed in the summer if you are looking for a place closer to Winnipeg.  There is always good sturgeon and catfish. 

Old member, new account.
Old Rusty

Just make it to the GC!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 06:13:39 PM »

Kenora always rocks at this time of the year.   East side of Lake Winnipeg is also hot, hot, hot.

"Fear profits a man nothing." - Herger the Joyous

"Suck it up, buttercup." - Anonymous swim coach in Winnipeg
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 07:42:09 PM »

Kenora always rocks at this time of the year.   East side of Lake Winnipeg is also hot, hot, hot.

The bite's on from pretty much Pine Falls/Whiteshell going east. I can't wait to get on the water again!

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Pigskin

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 04:59:23 PM »

I was at Pinefalls on Sunday morning. The line up was crazy to get your boat into the water. Back to the channel on Lake of the Woods, no line ups at my dock. lol
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 05:17:46 PM »

I was at Pinefalls on Sunday morning. The line up was crazy to get your boat into the water. Back to the channel on Lake of the Woods, no line ups at my dock. lol

Walleye Tourney there this past weekend (6th and 7th).

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: