Main Menu

Le Burger Week

Started by bluengold204, August 22, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluengold204

Anyone planning to try any burgers for burger week (Sept 1-7).  Link below contains most entries.

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2018/08/photo-le-burger-week-winnipeg-2018-participants/

Colton

Definitely, love these events. A few of us at work typically all go out and get a burger from a different spot and split them. Get to try out a good selection without dropping $50/day.

blue_gold_84

115 participants... Unreal!

Gotta just make it Le Burger Month already.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 23, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Many of the participants do extend their offerings, unless they require a special bun, or are being made by a non-burger restaurant that doesn't regularly use buns (Shawarma Khan for example)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_or_die

I missed last Le Burger Week and likely won't be getting any this time, but I'll echo what aardvark said about taking advantage of places the extend their offerings. Since last year I've been to Brazen Hall 3 times and couldn't help but get their winning burger each time. Soooooo good, prefaced and followed by made-in-house brew! I'm normally not the most adventurous when I eat out in terms of trying new things, and this was no exception. lol. Probably will even have it again next time I go there. Unless they have a new entry?
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on August 23, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
I missed last Le Burger Week and likely won't be getting any this time, but I'll echo what aardvark said about taking advantage of places the extend their offerings. Since last year I've been to Brazen Hall 3 times and couldn't help but get their winning burger each time. Soooooo good, prefaced and followed by made-in-house brew! I'm normally not the most adventurous when I eat out in terms of trying new things, and this was no exception. lol. Probably will even have it again next time I go there. Unless they have a new entry?
maybe you talked me into getting one tomorrow for lunch.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Old Rusty

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 23, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

:D ;D

I'm heading over to Mrs. Mike's in St. B for a lovely burger - later today.
As you ramble on through life, Brother,
Whatever be your goal,
Keep your eye upon the doughnut,
And not upon the hole.

theaardvark

Quote from: Old Rusty on August 28, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
:D ;D

I'm heading over to Mrs. Mike's in St. B for a lovely burger - later today.

Are they open?  Every time I've gone past it was closed...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.