Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 07:23:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ouch... and they say any press is good press?  (Read 3388 times)
gbill2004

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 03:18:12 PM »

No question. Where would that team without the reigning MOP?
Replace Reilly with Jonathan Jennings, for example, and Edmonton doesn't make the playoffs.  They might not even win a game. 
theaardvark

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 03:24:02 PM »

I think the funny part was not the graceful lowering of the Gatorade to the floor, of his hand getting tangled in the handle, but more that he then went on to get tangled in his headset... very surprised the headset survived...

Maas has a very bad anger issue, and does not have an effective way of expressing it.  You can imagine that he is trying to send a message to his players that he is PO'd...  but after one of his tirades, I'm sure many of them are too busy giggling to notice his message...  there is something to be said for keeping the atmosphere light, ask Hardrick and JSK, but having your players giggling at you isn't the best way...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
dd

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 03:25:43 PM »

Mass is a childish, classless *ss. An embarrassment to the league

I ve never seen Wally, trestman, MOS do such childish acts. Speaks volumes for the lack of character and discipline involved here.
gbill2004

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 03:26:33 PM »

I think the funny part was not the graceful lowering of the Gatorade to the floor, of his hand getting tangled in the handle, but more that he then went on to get tangled in his headset... very surprised the headset survived...

Maas has a very bad anger issue, and does not have an effective way of expressing it.  You can imagine that he is trying to send a message to his players that he is PO'd...  but after one of his tirades, I'm sure many of them are too busy giggling to notice his message...  there is something to be said for keeping the atmosphere light, ask Hardrick and JSK, but having your players giggling at you isn't the best way...
Reminds me of Casey Creehan at Bombers practice. He'd lose it and start swearing fairly often. At first I found it shocking. But after a while it was comical and I'm sure the players felt the same.
lenny

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 03:32:25 PM »

I'd love to see him and Kent Austin coaching the same team. This I would do a pay per view for.

dd

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 03:32:42 PM »

You tend to lose respect for such an individual reeeeal quick.
gbill2004

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 03:34:12 PM »

I'd love to see him and Kent Austin coaching the same team. This I would do a pay per view for.
They'd either kill eachother or one of them would die of a heart attack on the sidelines. 
lenny

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 03:36:18 PM »

They'd either kill eachother or one of them would die of a heart attack on the sidelines. 

Cheesy
dd

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »

Replace Reilly with Jonathan Jennings, for example, and Edmonton doesn't make the playoffs.  They might not even win a game. 
You got that right. Reilly bails out the eskies time and time again, he's definitely the MOP of the league as he'd do he same for whatever team he's playing on. That said, if he does get hurt this year, the eskies do have kevin glenn so he'd keep them on par with bc and certainly beat the sad sack eastern  teams, so they d still win some games
Duckman118

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »

Its entertaining. I like stuff like this going on in our league, makes everything more fun and personal to the viewer. Nobody can tell me they havent reacted the same to a bad play watching the bombers over the years.

I say keep it up honestly, we need more characters like maas and Carter.

"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July
gbill2004

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 03:45:32 PM »

Its entertaining. I like stuff like this going on in our league, makes everything more fun and personal to the viewer. Nobody can tell me they havent reacted the same to a bad play watching the bombers over the years.

I say keep it up honestly, we need more characters like maas and Carter.
I have definitely scared the cats with my yelling at the TV at times during Bomber games!  Cheesy
dd

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 04:19:28 PM »

It's one trying to yell at a call from your living room or the stands but when your a Head Coach, you should show composure and discipline in your actions, as this is what you want from your players. To act in such a way is not only childish and irresponsible but it's hypocritical as well!!

Win or lose, you want to do so with your dignity in tact. I wouldn't want mos chucking Gatorade jugs on the sideline. He shows discipline and composure, just like he demands out of the players and he gets it. Maas doesn't.

Also, MOS could chuck the Gatorade jug AND Maas along with it!!
blueraid

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2018, 04:21:07 PM »

He attacked the Gatorade bucket with great gusto....BUT that's cheaper than the headset he destroyed last year....Seems Jason has a lot of hostility and pent up anger and has a penchant for destroying anything in his immediate area....Three year old kids can display the same sort of tantrum behaviour...Maas just needs time to grow up Grin 
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »

Maas is an angry, angry man. Undecided

His Wife must live in paradise.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Old Rusty

Just make it to the GC!

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2018, 04:51:51 PM »

His Wife must live in paradise.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKqnN349PBUtGFO/giphy.gif

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:53:37 PM by Old Rusty » Logged

"Fear profits a man nothing." - Herger the Joyous

"Suck it up, buttercup." - Anonymous swim coach in Winnipeg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: