Blue Bombers Forum
September 15, 2019, 08:17:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One good team  (Read 2115 times)
Jesse

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 06:52:38 PM »

I think it will be hard to retain him if BC makes him an offer as his wife lives and works in Vancouver, so the first thing the Bombers have to do is find her an equivalent job. 
What happens if we lose both back to back vs Argos and go 2-5 into the bye week? Does the organization stand pat or does something happen? We know MOS and Lapo are going nowhere. But someone would have to take the fall for a start like that IF it happens.
Wade can help out on that end. 

I really don't think that's likely. Bighill would have gone to BC this year if that was something they wanted to do. Unless the get rid of Elimimian, they don't want to invest that much ch of the cap in their LB core.

What happens if we lose both back to back vs Argos and go 2-5 into the bye week? Does the organization stand pat or does something happen? We know MOS and Lapo are going nowhere. But someone would have to take the fall for a start like that IF it happens.

After the last couple of seasons, I really can't see a move being glade so quickly. Especially since we just got out starting QB back and he hasn't looked like himself yet.

My wife is amazing!
Big Daddy

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 03:11:21 AM »

I would be surprised...but extremely happy if that happens and Hall gets replaced immediately. Otherwise I would hope Hall is gone after this year.

Are you seriously going to be ?extremely happy? if we lose back to back?!?!
And Goldmember, you agree with this?!

Cuz that?s the scenario you are describing. 
TecnoGenius

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 07:17:39 AM »

I am only happy because this is the first year in a decade where I finally didn't predict this was the year where Calgary FINALLY started to regress. They are just waiting for November so they can choke, already.

I disagree.  I think CGY is weak this year.  I would bet money their season record will be worse than last year.  Perhaps a lot worse, but I'd have to study their schedule before committing to a number.  CGY is lucking it out so far against bad teams, or teams who hadn't found their groove yet.

Look at CGY's games played:
East
East
East
East

HAM hadn't figured it out in week 1.  Argos stunk until just a week or 2 ago.  And OTT is really the surprise stinker of the E.  I think OTT is only slightly above MTL in stinkage.

And CGY faces in week 6?:
East -- worst team in the league.

CGY's next 6 games are against the West.  That will be the real test.  In fact, I'm thinking of making my first trip to the toilet bowl in week 7 to root for the greenies to beat the Strumps.

CGY is good, perhaps the best in the W, but they aren't the '15-'17 CGY.  I will further predict it won't be CGY in the GC this year!
Jesse

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 12:27:03 PM »

I agree that Calgary hasn't looked like their normal selves. That said, regardless of opponent or circumstance, they continue to find ways to win. So like blue or die said, not predicting their regression before I actually see it happen.

My wife is amazing!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: