Blue Bombers Forum
August 20, 2019, 02:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrell Owens to sign in CFL as early as next week  (Read 5021 times)
DM83

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2018, 10:31:35 PM »

Ouch!
I feel achy just thinking about him the day after a game.
Doesn't he have a wife and a kid or something?

But heh! 
Lots of CFL news this year.!

Bombers should approach Milt!

gbill2004

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2018, 10:38:29 PM »

Ouch!
I feel achy just thinking about him the day after a game.
Doesn't he have a wife and a kid or something?

But heh! 
Lots of CFL news this year.!

Bombers should approach Milt!

He's the father of 2 daughters and 2 sons with 4 different mothers.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2018, 10:45:58 PM »

He's the father of 2 daughters and 2 sons with 4 different mothers.
Child and spousal support can drain ones bank account.

Duh!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2018, 02:27:35 AM »

yeah, that I'm tolerant of other people's opinion....

or completely off base and tolerant of other people ignorance / ranting / rambles

please read what the other posters are putting on here, they do a better job in explaining forky

again if you support forky, I want to know much less about you then more

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
66 Chevelle

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2018, 09:06:21 AM »

or completely off base and tolerant of other people ignorance / ranting / rambles

please read what the other posters are putting on here, they do a better job in explaining forky

I never said I supported forky, other than his right to have an opinion... isn't that the whole point of this place, assert your opinion and then others chime in with their thoughts and views relative to your position? I don't have to like him or agree with him to say that he should be allowed to post his thoughts like others.

now, if that turns into to obvious abuse of such liberties, such as 'trolling' of intentional comments meant to do nothing but create a fight/argument, then yes, he should be shown the door. However, that is the responsibility of the moderators here to determine, not a public vote of 'we don't want to play with him any longer'...  mob mentality...

and as far as you 'wanting to know much less about me than more'... you're in luck then, because I don't generally post anything about myself here, so you should be safe in that regards. but at the end of the day, you better be careful in supporting that 'majority rules' mentality because at some point it may just come back to bite you. obviously there are many, many people here that don't always agree with your point of view, how would you feel if someone started a thread advocating suspending your privileges here?

it seems to be the position of some here that just because you've, forum members, have been here longer that their opinion is 'more right' or carries more weight than others. i'll echo the sentiments of my good friend swansong, who by the way I got to know by being on the other side of a conversation with here on this forum, that small minds equate to small thinking...

I feel that anyone here that is sincere in their postings have something to offer the forum as a whole, whether I agree with what they say or not, as it affords each of us to view the same events with a different perspective. And I'll go you one further, I'll admit that I've learned more from those that I've disagreed with than those that I do.

being open, or considering, others thoughts and position is an opportunity to expands one's mind... being a broken record and  constantly repeating the same old 'everything is fine, just wait and see' really adds nothing to the conversation. At the end of the day, I'm not here looking to find friends, per se, I'm here to talk about a team I support and want to see win and offer a narrative of how I believe that can be done or where I feel we are falling short. If you think my opinions are wack, feel free to skip them, as your comments of repeating how I don't have any credibility with you is getting rather redundant and quite honestly, old...  if you don't like what I've had to say, maybe it's because it rings true with you... just sayin'...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
kkc60

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2018, 12:42:34 PM »

For someone who always pulls the "I have the right to post this" card, it's odd you fail to see that Chevelle was just saying The Forks had or has the right to post. He never said "I agree and support what The Forks is saying".
lenny

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2018, 05:03:20 PM »

I didn't read Chevelle's comments in how you indicated. He was stating let the guy have an opinion. If it's worthy of consideration or critique then by all means have a go. At the end of the day forky's views will either be supportable or not by either his own justifications or someone else's.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: