Blue Bombers Forum
June 16, 2019, 08:54:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coach's show tonight July 16  (Read 4714 times)
Horseman

« on: July 16, 2018, 05:16:51 PM »

Can't wait for the commercial show, I mean the coach's show tonight to hear what MOS will have to say about that BC game. Then we will hear those regulars who call in to praise MOS and indicate how great the Bombers are and to keep up the good work. I also don't get Bob Irving, during the game broadcast and during the post game show he states what he feels and the rest of us are seeing, but during the show he never expresses these in-game observations to MOS.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:19:13 PM by Horseman » Logged
gbill2004

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:26:53 PM »

Should be an entertaining show tonight!   Cheesy
Pigskin

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »

MOS never says anything bad about the team or his players. It will not change tonight.
gbill2004

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »

MOS never says anything bad about the team or his players. It will not change tonight.
Sometimes he gives an interesting nugget or two, but you are right, for the most part it's just fluff. 
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 05:39:30 PM »

Sometimes he gives an interesting nugget or two, but you are right, for the most part it's just fluff. 

And that's all it'll ever be. I'm still amazed it's a thing and that people (mostly salty fans) still tune in and waste an hour.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
gbill2004

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »

And that's all it'll ever be. I'm still amazed it's a thing and that people (mostly salty fans) still tune in and waste an hour.
It's either that or watch the Blue jays game. 
Horseman

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »

When I get pissed off enough, I call in and speak my mind. I guess you can call me a salty fan then.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 06:06:21 PM »

When I get pissed off enough, I call in and speak my mind. I guess you can call me a salty fan then.

We will call you Sheldon.
Horseman

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 06:11:58 PM »

We will call you Sheldon.

I heard Sheldon, I am not quite at his level yet. Cheesy
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 06:22:31 PM »

Haha  Grin
gbill2004

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 06:24:20 PM »

How many more losses till you reach Sheldon level?
Horseman

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 06:50:43 PM »

Ask me at the end of the year. Wink
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2018, 07:49:03 PM »

It's either that or watch the Blue jays game. 

That's it? Only two options...? Huh

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
DM83

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 07:59:13 PM »

Bob Irving still has a great voice. Absolutely zero news on the team though.
Bombers do themselves a dis-service by not saying anything about their team or olayers., etc.
lenny

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2018, 08:03:21 PM »

MOS is a players coach. In fact it's remarkable how he is very much like Paul Maurice of the Jets. Rarely if anytime says anything negative about specific individuals or coaches. He's very protective of the staff and players.
gbill2004

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »

That's it? Only two options...? Huh
What else is on tv tonight?  I'm not into reality shows...

Edit: no Jays game tonight   Sad
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:22:22 PM by gbill2004 » Logged
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2018, 09:28:44 PM »

What else is on tv tonight?  I'm not into reality shows...

Edit: no Jays game tonight   Sad

Netflix is always an option. Reality TV is mostly garbage. Like the Coaches Show. Wink

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
gbill2004

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »

Netflix is always an option. Reality TV is mostly garbage. Like the Coaches Show. Wink
I don't have Netflix. Looks like it's the CJOB coaches show with the MLB homerun derby on in the background.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »

I don't have Netflix. Looks like it's the CJOB coaches show with the MLB homerun derby on in the background.

The Home Run Derby is usually pretty entertaining.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
dd

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 10:11:57 PM »

When you start vibrating in your car after a loss, you've gone 'full Sheldon'. I was full Sheldon after the BC game!!!! Full Sheldon!!
swansong

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 10:22:44 PM »

When you start vibrating in your car after a loss, you've gone 'full Sheldon'. I was full Sheldon after the BC game!!!! Full Sheldon!!

Bazinga...!?!
TheForks
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 10:26:34 PM »

The Home Run Derby is usually pretty entertaining.

not this year. There aren't any good players aside from Harper.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 10:41:08 PM »

I hope MOS feels the RATH AND ANGER of the B.B. fans on his pointless show tonight.

Thieve types of results are not acceptable at this stage of a coaching tenure.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
gbill2004

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 10:43:24 PM »

I hope MOS feels the RATH AND ANGER of the B.B. fans on his pointless show tonight.

Thieve types of results are not acceptable at this stage of a coaching tenure.
You calling in tonight?  Gonna go full out Sheldon on Bob and O'Shea?
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2018, 11:07:58 PM »

Let the hog wash begin.

MOS is pissed about a couple penalties.

gbill2004

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »

O'Shea said he ripped the players after the game for the penalties. The after watching the video said he needed to apologize to a couple players (Wild and Jeffcoat) because they weren't penalties.

O'Shea said Saturday is a lesson learned and best it occurred early in the season.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »

O'Shea said he ripped the players after the game for the penalties. The after watching the video said he needed to apologize to a couple players (Wild and Jeffcoat) because they weren't penalties.

O'Shea said Saturday is a lesson learned and best it occurred early in the season.

Meh!

TheForks
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 11:52:07 PM »

somebody should call and ask when the last time he has ever seen a defense not even touch a WR in over 30 minutes of Football. Quite possibly the worst coaching I have ever seen.
gbill2004

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2018, 11:53:00 PM »

somebody should call and ask when the last time he has ever seen a defense not even touch a WR in over 30 minutes of Football. Quite possibly the worst coaching I have ever seen.

Your phone broken?
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2018, 11:54:37 PM »

ya Forky you call. Is that you Don or Jared? lol

He is just happy we have a team! lol

A CFL team.  Holy bajebus!

Where do these guys crawl out of?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:56:28 PM by GOLDMEMBER » Logged

TheForks
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:04 AM »

ya Forky you call. Is that you Don or Jared? lol

He is just happy we have a team! lol

A CFL team.  Holy bajebus!

Where do these guys crawl out of?

what are you trying to say? that someone should tell MOS his defense is atrocious and he should be held responsible for keeping Hall?

hmmm isn't that what most here disagree with? the great mighty one can't do no wrong. Nichols is on time with his throws, the DB's shouldn't touch the WR's, and they should stop giving the ball to Harris early and often.

Ya sounds about right from the common fan.
theaardvark

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 12:04:53 AM »

Q. Why are our DB's so far off the ball...

MOS. They aren't...

Q. Why don't we play Man coverage...

MOS. We do...

Q. Why do the DB's stay so far off the ball at the snap, can't we play Man?

MOS blows his brains out...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
TheForks
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 12:09:19 AM »

MOS. They aren't...

MOS. We do...

Q Why would you want your DB's to be 12 yards off LOS and not even touch a receiver until they enter new zones and why would you not want to pattern match?

MOS - I don't know.
Horseman

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 12:16:18 AM »

I really got a good laugh when that guy called and said to MOS that he was doing a good job. Nearly pissed myself laughing, "Its gold Jerry, Gold".
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:00 AM »

what are you trying to say? that someone should tell MOS his defense is atrocious and he should be held responsible for keeping Hall?

hmmm isn't that what most here disagree with? the great mighty one can't do no wrong. Nichols is on time with his throws, the DB's shouldn't touch the WR's, and they should stop giving the ball to Harris early and often.

Ya sounds about right from the common fan.

You are oftly an annoying silly fellow aren?t you new guy. lol

GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2018, 12:20:26 AM »

I really got a good laugh when that guy called and said to MOS that he was doing a good job. Nearly pissed myself laughing, "Its gold Jerry, Gold".

As annoying as Forky IS his point is valid. Scheme is still a joke.

pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 01:19:16 AM »

You are oftly an annoying silly fellow aren?t you new guy. lol

that's being pretty nice, I don't agree with or understand anything he posts and that's coming from me! LOL

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
DM83

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 02:46:52 AM »

I missed the show.  But from the posts, it sounds like few fans think it is of any value..
dd

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 03:25:10 AM »

I thought it was ok, got to hear MOS out on all the questions that were asked, and I thought he answered them well. It's easy to second guess and criticize, but MOS defended what happened. Sometimes the other team makes more plans than you did so they win the game. There were countless times we screwed up, so are we really surprised we lost?? I m pissed off we lost, but make a play for cripe sakes and we woulda won!!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 04:08:01 AM »

I thought it was ok, got to hear MOS out on all the questions that were asked,

Ya I just finished the show and it was pretty good as far as these things go.  Better than usual, I'd say.  I got a couple of more insights into MOS's thinking.  Specifically his Bowman comments, and short-yardage ideas.
TheForks
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:15 PM »

I respect MOS doing a call-in show. There is a reason why the Jets coaches don't do such shows and it takes a lot out of MOS.

However somebody needed to ask him the tough questions about Richie Hall's horrible defense and their lack of coaching Matt Nichols. Our current QB is like a prospect. He has the tools
but will never improve under the current coaching tactics.

He is late on his throws. And it keeps happening. It shouldn't happen as often which is hurting the offense.
TBURGESS

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2018, 12:33:59 PM »

I stopped listening to that show during the first half of MOS' first year. Almost no useful information. The whole kumbaya, everyone is working so hard and is a great team player and pretending that nothing's wrong when things obviously are got old pretty quickly.

Being right never gets old.
TheForks
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2018, 05:52:33 PM »

Anyone that coaches football know within the first 15 plays the Bombers D ran last Saturday is a disgrace and proves MOS and HALL are bad football coaches. If this was the NFL they would be fired. You can't win with that defense. It's not even football its like playing flag football and just hoping luck finds your way.

SOOOOO FRRUUUUSSSSTTTTRRRRAAAATTTTTTIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!
GCn18

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2018, 06:00:11 PM »

Anyone that coaches football know within the first 15 plays the Bombers D ran last Saturday is a disgrace and proves MOS and HALL are bad football coaches. If this was the NFL they would be fired. You can't win with that defense. It's not even football its like playing flag football and just hoping luck finds your way.

SOOOOO FRRUUUUSSSSTTTTRRRRAAAATTTTTTIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

Please "coach" illuminate us on what specific formations the defence ran in the first 15 plays, why they were the wrong choice, and what defensive formations (specifically) you would have ran instead. And don't give me press coverage every play BS...that's not a formation unless you are suggesting that the Bombers go man to man every play in a standard 4/3 or 3/4 defence. I'm not disagreeing that the defence needs improvement, but you are claiming to be an expert above all others on here. Put your money where your mouth is.

BTW, here is the net result of BC Lions O after their first 20 plays from scrimmage

Passing: 56 yards
Rushing; 39 yards
Losses: 2/-1 yards
INT: 1

Yeah...our defence was really crap over those plays. Huh Roll Eyes Those are numbers any DC would take in a hearbeat.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:13:25 PM by GCn17 » Logged

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Horseman

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2018, 06:13:55 PM »

I respect MOS doing a call-in show. There is a reason why the Jets coaches don't do such shows and it takes a lot out of MOS.

However somebody needed to ask him the tough questions about Richie Hall's horrible defense and their lack of coaching Matt Nichols. Our current QB is like a prospect. He has the tools
but will never improve under the current coaching tactics.

He is late on his throws. And it keeps happening. It shouldn't happen as often which is hurting the offense.

I have and MOS says he is a good coach, he believes in him and is lucky to have him on his staff. Last year I asked MOS if he would consider changing the DC and he replied "No", so I then stated that we will again be stuck with Ritchie Hall to which MOS replied "I hope so".
TheForks
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM »

Horsemen. I will now call you Robert. You asked the tough questions and you did good my friend. We need more people like you.

In fact. Next Monday we should get like 15 people and just call and question Richie Hall and ask MOS if he is going to replace him for the next game. That should get the ball rolling.

TheForks
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2018, 06:19:50 PM »

I have and MOS says he is a good coach, he believes in him and is lucky to have him on his staff. Last year I asked MOS if he would consider changing the DC and he replied "No", so I then stated that we will again be stuck with Ritchie Hall to which MOS replied "I hope so".

Robert, you have done well my friend. I didn't know you did that and i'm glad others are asking the tough questions.

MOS will be the topic of discussion when people are asking radio hosts when MOS will be fired. Good thing Wade Miller does not have his own radio show or that would have started already.
GCn18

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2018, 06:24:16 PM »

No one is asking for MOS to be fired. Just you. Lots want Richie Hall gone but the overwhelming majority like MOS.

GCn18

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2018, 06:26:30 PM »

Please "coach" illuminate us on what specific formations the defence ran in the first 15 plays, why they were the wrong choice, and what defensive formations (specifically) you would have ran instead. And don't give me press coverage every play BS...that's not a formation unless you are suggesting that the Bombers go man to man every play in a standard 4/3 or 3/4 defence. I'm not disagreeing that the defence needs improvement, but you are claiming to be an expert above all others on here. Put your money where your mouth is.

BTW, here is the net result of BC Lions O after their first 20 plays from scrimmage

Passing: 56 yards
Rushing; 39 yards
Losses: 2/-1 yards
INT: 1

Yeah...our defence was really crap over those plays. Huh Roll Eyes Those are numbers any DC would take in a hearbeat.

BUMP:

I expected crickets and I got them from the "coach".

Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 06:32:47 PM »

MOS. They aren't...

MOS. We do...

Q. Why has our defense allowed 130 completed passes against in five games (last in the league), while the league leader Hamilton, albeit with a game less played, has only given up 68, slightly more than half.

Q. Why are we last in the league in pass knockdowns with only 7, despite playing an extra game than every other team except Edmonton?

Q. Why are we the only defense yet to force a fumble? (Calgary has 7 in 4 games)

Q. Why are we 2-3 despite averaging 32.2 points a game?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:36:17 PM by Sir Blue and Gold » Logged
GCn18

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:21 PM »

Q. Why has our defense allowed 130 completed passes against in five games (last in the league), while the league leader Hamilton, albeit with a game less played, has only given up 68, less than half.

Q. Why are we last in the league in pass knockdowns with only 7, despite playing an extra game than every other team except Edmonton?

Q. Why are we the only defense yet to force a fumble? (Calgary has 7 in 4 games)

Q. Why are we 2-3 despite averaging 32.2 points a game?

How many pass attempts have been made against us and what is other team's completion % and what is the average YPC. There is more context to it than just saying teams are completing balls against us. We were in two blowout wins which is going to up our passes against total in garbage time. It's a kind of a red herring stat. We aren't creating turnovers as we should, but we remain near the top in takeaway/giveaway. We are 2-3 because both the offense and defence have taken turns crapping the bed in 2nd halfs this year.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:38:49 PM by GCn17 » Logged

Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »

How many pass attempts have been made against us and what is other team's completion % and what is the average YPC. There is more context to it than just saying teams are completing balls against us. We were in two blowout wins which is going to up our passes against total in garbage time. It's a kind of a red herring.

Teams choose to pass on us more than any other team. In five games, we've faced 188 pass attempts for a nearly 70% completion percentage. Despite facing 188 passes, we've only knocked down 7 balls.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:40:18 PM by Sir Blue and Gold » Logged
GCn18

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »

Teams choose to pass on us more than any other team. In five games, we've faced 188 pass attempts for a nearly 70% completion percentage.

YPC? Teams choose to pass on us because we have taken their run game away by having big leads in every game except one. The real issue is why are we not playing 60 minutes of football. We do that and we are 3-1 right now. In two games we lost because we took our foot off the gas pedal. In Edmonton, Hall went into his stupid prevent defence way too early...last game Nichols and the offence left their brains and effort levels in the dressing room at half time.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:43:02 PM by GCn17 » Logged

Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2018, 06:45:15 PM »

YPC? Teams choose to pass on us because we have taken their run game away by having big leads in every game except one. The real issue is why are we not playing 60 minutes of football. We do that and we are 3-1 right now.

YPC is 7.5 which is actually second best in the league even though it sounds bad. We have been pretty decent against the run. We give up 87.2 yards which is good for third in the league, we have, however, given up the most rushing touchdowns with 7 (tied with BC)
GCn18

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2018, 06:47:35 PM »

YPC is 7.5 which is actually second best in the league even though it sounds bad. We have been pretty decent against the run. We give up 87.2 yards which is good for third in the league, we have, however, given up the most rushing touchdowns with 7 (tied with BC)

Rushing TDs against is a kind of pick your poison stat. Better than leading in TDs through the air I guess. That's why I asked about the YPC because it is telling. Teams are working the underneath stuff on us but it isn't resulting in a ton of yards by volume.

jeremy q public

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2018, 06:49:52 PM »

BUMP:

This "forks" guy is pretty funny. Whatever happened to his "Coaches Corner" threads? Did they get deleted because of how condescending and nonsensical he was being?
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2018, 06:54:49 PM »

Rushing TDs against is a kind of pick your poison stat. Better than leading in TDs through the air I guess. That's why I asked about the YPC because it is telling. Teams are working the underneath stuff on us but it isn't resulting in a ton of yards by volume.

True. Another interesting stat:

Streveler QUAR: 85.0
Nichols QUAR: 54.2
TheForks
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2018, 07:02:23 PM »

BUMP:

first 15 plays BC Lions drove down the field without any problems. The INT was Lulay making a bad pass or the receiver ran the wrong route. who knows.

The Bombers were awful on D even when they were up 17-0.

You think the Bombers D was good cause there were 0 points on the board. gotcha. WOW you are easy to please. The stats do lie. But what doesn't is where the Lions offense was all over the field. The Bombers did not make any plays on defense. If it wasn't for a FG hitting the post, the WR error, and Rainy running the ball into a player, and a dropped pass in the endzone.

HALF TIME SCORE 24-17 Lions.

TecnoGenius

« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:32 AM »

This "forks" guy is pretty funny. Whatever happened to his "Coaches Corner" threads? Did they get deleted because of how condescending and nonsensical he was being?

Yes!
GCn18

« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2018, 06:36:34 PM »

I am the coach and you all know nothing. Nothing I tell ya. lmao...what a goof.

gbill2004

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2018, 09:17:35 PM »

For those wanting to listen to John Hodge today: Hopping on @TSN1290Radio at 5:30 PM to talk some #Bombers & #CFL.
In Motion

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2018, 11:03:54 AM »

I didn't listen to MOS as I knew he wouldn't admit he was wrong about anything.
At least Lapo has admitted his mistakes.

As for respecting MOS for appearing on the coach's show, it's in his contract
so he has no choice (unless something has changed from a couple of years ago
when I heard this on CJOB). I've never been a huge fan of MOS as a head coach, but I wouldn't
fire him until the end of the season.
gbill2004

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »

I didn't listen to MOS as I knew he wouldn't admit he was wrong about anything.
At least Lapo has admitted his mistakes.

As for respecting MOS for appearing on the coach's show, it's in his contract
so he has no choice (unless something has changed from a couple of years ago
when I heard this on CJOB). I've never been a huge fan of MOS as a head coach, but I wouldn't
fire him until the end of the season.
I heard the same, that it's in his contract.  I'm sure he'd rather be doing something else every Monday night. 
In Motion

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:38 AM »

Coaches hate it!  I wouldn't mind if they had different guests on
instead a few times per season.
DM83

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2018, 02:29:19 PM »

I wonder why Winnipeg media doesn't produce a quality sports reporters show about Football? The Coach Cal show for instance.  Or like in the states they have a few shows one on Vikings football, another on UND.  In the states they bring in different guests and ask serious football questions regarding the team, roster and opponent.

This forum is way better for learning about the Bombers,although not from the pros, but from people asking tough questions.

Then we speculate, which is kind of fun, but it would be nice to see and hear the other coaches or meet the players.

Certainly better than "entertainment tonight"
gbill2004

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2018, 02:36:56 PM »

Is that show still on?  Mary Hart and John Tesh? 
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »

I wonder why Winnipeg media doesn't produce a quality sports reporters show about Football? The Coach Cal show for instance.  Or like in the states they have a few shows one on Vikings football, another on UND.  In the states they bring in different guests and ask serious football questions regarding the team, roster and opponent.

This forum is way better for learning about the Bombers,although not from the pros, but from people asking tough questions.

Then we speculate, which is kind of fun, but it would be nice to see and hear the other coaches or meet the players.

Why? Because winnipeg is in Canada and We simply don?t focus on sports like they do in the States.

Football is simply woven into their cultural fabric where is your footballs a little bit more of a side sport niche item.

I?d love more objective shows but it will never happen.

GCn18

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »

It's all about finding sponsors and selling ad time. If the demand was there for a show like this, the sponsors would back it and the ad time would be sold and the show would be made.

Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2018, 03:39:10 PM »

Why? Because winnipeg is in Canada and We simply don?t focus on sports like they do in the States.

Football is simply woven into their cultural fabric where is your footballs a little bit more of a side sport niche item.

I?d love more objective shows but it will never happen.

From a business perspective it simply would not be a money maker, I doubt the Coach's Show draws very well.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2018, 02:00:24 AM »

It's all about finding sponsors and selling ad time. If the demand was there for a show like this, the sponsors would back it and the ad time would be sold and the show would be made.

Demand is clearly not there.

DM83

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2018, 07:31:38 AM »

Now why would you say something like that?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: