Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 07:22:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jet's draft  (Read 374 times)
Pigskin

« on: June 25, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »

Not much to talk about. A couple of future players?? I was expecting a trade.
Jockitch

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 07:32:40 PM »

definitely a sleeper all around
Course Chevy never surprised us by taking a weeee step toward trying to fix (as the figures seem to indicate) the $$/contract mess.

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP BOUND

HUSTLE & MUSCLE IN "18"
theaardvark

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 07:56:59 PM »

definitely a sleeper all around
Course Chevy never surprised us by taking a weeee step toward trying to fix (as the figures seem to indicate) the $$/contract mess.

Chevy is in a tough spot right now. 

With Trouba unsigned, you can't trade Myers.  Without trading Myers, you can't sign Stasny.  As soon as one of those things happens, dominoes start to fall.  If you sign Stasny first, other GM's know we have to move someone, so trade value of players decreases.  If Trouba gets more than a bridge deal at qualifying level, then other GM's know Myers needs to move. 

Oversimplification, sure... its a lot deeper that just those few moving pieces.. but regardless, Chevy will earn his paycheck July 1...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Jockitch

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 09:30:33 PM »

Just saw this ...... indicating players the Jets offered qualifying contracts to

https://www.nhl.com/jets/news/jets-make-qualifying-offers-to-12-players/c-299271892

Bit surprised Morrow & Phillips not offered

BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP BOUND

HUSTLE & MUSCLE IN "18"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: