Main Menu

little help

Started by jayrock, June 13, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayrock

If there are any designers, architects, drafters etc that deal with Autodesk products, could you please PM me.

Thanks.
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: jayrock on June 13, 2018, 07:38:05 PM
If there are any designers, architects, drafters etc that deal with Autodesk products, could you please PM me.

Thanks.

Your a sask fan.....  you need more then jus a lil help dude.

hahaha    I kid!!!
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on June 14, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

Your a sask fan.....  you need more then jus a lil help dude.

hahaha    I kid!!!

Haha that is what I was thinking.

Good luck finding what you need Jayrock.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: jayrock on June 13, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Thanks.

I used to use AutoCAD everyday. Still use it but far less frequently in my new position. What up?

jayrock

jayrock

Good afternoon. Just found out that any one can help with this.....so if you are interested in lending me a helping hand and helping me get a speaking spot at Autodesk University please follow the some what simple instructions below.

If you are up to it, could you please follow the link below and vote (thumbs up) my 2 industry talks and one round table proposal. You do not need to sign up for anything, just follow the link and then cut and paste my class titles one at a time into the search field then when they proposal pops up, hit the thumbs up button. No need to sign up for anything, and only one vote per device.

http://au.autodesk.com/speaker-resource-center/call-for-proposals/voting

class titles are as follows:

No information left behind! The fine line between modeling and detailing

Revit? AutoCAD? The Top Ten list of how and why to use both in Structural Consulting

Revit and AutoCAD, the two tools required in Structural Consulting Engineering

thanks again and if you have any questions let me know.

Cheers
Jayrock

trapper

jayrock

ModAdmin

Done.  Good luck with it JAYROCK.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

jayrock

Quote from: ModAdmin on June 27, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
Done.  Good luck with it Trapper.

Ah trapper...you're taking all the credit. LOL

theaardvark

Wow... AutoCad.  

I remember attending the AutoDesk facility in SauSalito in 1982? or so, to get the "Dealer Training" so our store could become an authorized dealer.  Whipped through their 2 day training package in less than a day, and then helped them test / debug their Radio Shack "training package" they were about to launch putting a limited version into Radio Shack stores.  Running on 80286 (AT) processors.  With Hercules graphics cards... and 10 MB hard drives.  

I wonder what would have been had I stuck with that...  now I peddle dog food ;) .  Have to think my stress level is much less though.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

jayrock

Quote from: theaardvark on June 27, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
Wow... AutoCad.  

I remember attending the AutoDesk facility in SauSalito in 1982? or so, to get the "Dealer Training" so our store could become an authorized dealer.  Whipped through their 2 day training package in less than a day, and then helped them test / debug their Radio Shack "training package" they were about to launch putting a limited version into Radio Shack stores.  Running on 80286 (AT) processors.  With Hercules graphics cards... and 10 MB hard drives.  

I wonder what would have been had I stuck with that...  now I peddle dog food ;) .  Have to think my stress level is much less though.

Things have come a long way since then....think 3D and VR.

theaardvark

Quote from: jayrock on June 27, 2018, 04:26:59 PM
Things have come a long way since then....think 3D and VR.

We had wire frame 3d...  sort of...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

jayrock

Quote from: theaardvark on June 27, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
We had wire frame 3d...  sort of...

well past wire frame, well past. LOL. PM me your email and I will send you some screen caps of what I mean.

blue_or_die

done!

Do you know NX?
#Ride?