Blue Bombers Forum
September 24, 2018, 03:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Streveler to start game 1  (Read 7699 times)
gbill2004

« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2018, 07:52:51 AM »

And yet you come here being " the source '  at times.   Yet expect everyone to jus beleive you.

Give me a break dude.
I?m never the source. I do regularly post info from sources though from a Bomber media. Maybe get your facts straight before taking personal shots.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:55:09 AM by gbill2004 » Logged
1chad

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2018, 11:30:33 AM »

Looking forward to seeing this guy play.  Get rid of the ball quickly, don't throw into double coverage, hand off to Harris a ton. 
Norm W

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2018, 11:42:50 AM »

I expect Harris will be seeing special attention all night, if I'm the Esk's DC I'm spying him on every down and sending pressure, lots and often.

No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire Smiley
gbill2004

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »

I expect Harris will be seeing special attention all night, if I'm the Esk's DC I'm spying him on every down and sending pressure, lots and often.
I agree, but we have so many weapons, if they try to shut down Harris, other guys will be open and will step up. 

The more I think about it, I'm pretty optimistic about winning tonight's game! 
M.O.A.B.

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2018, 11:47:52 AM »

I think Demski will have a big night... and the usual, Adams.
Sammy225

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2018, 12:14:55 PM »

This is where i trust Lapo to be creative.... Dressler in motion lots and short slants from him could be key. Opens up Harris a bit more and with Strevelers big arm you could open up that homerun shot to our two towers in Adams and Bowman
booch

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2018, 12:17:09 PM »

I think as well that Bowman is going to play with a little extra fire and show the Esk's what a mistake they made...he is going to have a hay day I think with the patchwork Edm secondary...he also knows several of them well and how to exploit them
theaardvark

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2018, 12:28:31 PM »

I think as well that Bowman is going to play with a little extra fire and show the Esk's what a mistake they made...he is going to have a hay day I think with the patchwork Edm secondary...he also knows several of them well and how to exploit them

Forgot that Bowman has been practicing against this D for years...  hope he's passed some choice nuggets along to his crew...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Norm W

« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »

I'm hoping things fall into place for our new young gun and he's able to find all the new weapons, but the reality is the odds of him doing so are not in his favor. I expect he's going to make some plays, he's going to use his feet and he might even complete a couple deep balls, but I also expect him to turn it over and throw into things he didn't see because of the game speed and his unfamiliarity to it. I've actually picked the Bomber to win, but I think they can do it without the offense putting 35 points on the board. I expect special teams and the defense will put us in the win column tonight.

No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire Smiley
66 Chevelle

« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2018, 01:05:45 PM »

what may play into our favor is that Streveler has no history with any of the receivers, therefore, you can't play off of anyone because to him, they're all equal, if one is open he is going to them... may help to keep the defense spread thin...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
GCn18

« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2018, 01:21:39 PM »

what may play into our favor is that Streveler has no history with any of the receivers, therefore, you can't play off of anyone because to him, they're all equal, if one is open he is going to them... may help to keep the defense spread thin...

Receivers get first looks because they earn them over time. Strev will know who those receivers are.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
GCn18

« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2018, 01:22:50 PM »

I'm hoping things fall into place for our new young gun and he's able to find all the new weapons, but the reality is the odds of him doing so are not in his favor. I expect he's going to make some plays, he's going to use his feet and he might even complete a couple deep balls, but I also expect him to turn it over and throw into things he didn't see because of the game speed and his unfamiliarity to it. I've actually picked the Bomber to win, but I think they can do it without the offense putting 35 points on the board. I expect special teams and the defense will put us in the win column tonight.

I doubt Streveler win the game for us tonight. The best I think we can hope for is that he doesn't lose it for us, and D and ST have a great start to the season.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
blue_or_die

Blue collar, gold heart, white trash

« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2018, 01:31:53 PM »

I doubt Streveler win the game for us tonight. The best I think we can hope for is that he doesn't lose it for us, and D and ST have a great start to the season.

And that Harris runs like a stallion.

"Two wrongs don't a make a #ride" -don

"Pain is temporary; #ride lasts forever" -don also

"""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott" -me
Blue In BC

« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2018, 01:39:25 PM »

IDK. Esks have Drahiem at LT and Kelly at RT. Receivers include Hazelton, Stafford and Adjei. Secondary is unrecognizable rookies.

Our DL should have a great game and our secondary should be able to cover these guys.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:41:37 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

No more excuses.
The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »

Seems to me QBs starting their first game in the CFL usually do fairly well for some reason, at least in regards to W/L. No actual data to back this up though.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: