Blue Bombers Forum
September 24, 2018, 03:32:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: TO @ Regina  (Read 3313 times)
bustamente

« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2018, 10:13:01 PM »

Hurl spent most of his time congratulating the other 2 LB's and helping them up after the tackles. For the record he had 2 DT's. The other 2 LB's had 13 DT's combined.

So pretty much what he did here will a few ole's thrown in
Horseman

« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2018, 10:16:12 PM »

Just so we're on the same page...can you show me where I was gloating in this thread...you know...just so's I know....

"Well I sure had fun watching the defense.  Collaros looked like the rust was getting knocked off.  First year on the team and in this system...I think he did very well.

O-Line had me nervous.  They need to pick it up there.  They had a good defensive strategy for Hurl...stop the runner before he gets to the LB...

1-0...."

And you forgot this one:

Plus you Do you suppose the Rider brass also skews the financial statements?   Roll Eyes

Except for a few endzone sections, it was essentially a full stadium.  Not for kickoff... but it filled up.

Your hate on for all things riders looks good on you.
:

You rubbing it in here as being 1 and 0 while we lost is rubbing it in and your hate for all things riders looks good on you, again rubbing it in. I am sure even someone from Sask can see why this would be considered gloating on a Bomber website and if you can't I'll write it off as you being from Sask, now go brush your tooth.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2018, 10:33:32 PM »

You rubbing it in here as being 1 and 0 while we lost is rubbing it in and your hate for all things riders looks good on you, again rubbing it in. I am sure even someone from Sask can see why this would be considered gloating on a Bomber website and if you can't I'll write it off as you being from Sask, now go brush your tooth.

lol

Awesome!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
drahgon

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2018, 12:41:44 PM »

I didn't watch the whole game but from what I saw the riders looks pretty good on O and D. Collaros had a decent amount of time to make plays and after a slow start, looks like he is starting to regain his form. D is pretty stout as expected.

Bombers can't fall too far behind in the west race.
booch

« Reply #154 on: June 18, 2018, 03:53:00 PM »

Think it more of a case that T.O looked and played lioke crap...Not sure Ray has it anymore either...
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2018, 05:31:59 PM »

I didn't watch the whole game but from what I saw the riders looks pretty good on O and D. Collaros had a decent amount of time to make plays and after a slow start, looks like he is starting to regain his form. D is pretty stout as expected.

Bombers can't fall too far behind in the west race.
this is why I consider fridays game a MUST WIN.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
gbill2004

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2018, 06:09:53 PM »

this is why I consider fridays game a MUST WIN.
Me too. 
TBURGESS

« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2018, 06:14:57 PM »

Not a Must Win. A should win. A win against the worst team in the league. A gotta win if we want to stay in the hunt for the Western Division.

Being right never gets old.
Jesse

« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »

Not a Must Win. A should win. A win against the worst team in the league. A gotta win if we want to stay in the hunt for the Western Division.

I must win in the sense that we're going to need to take advantage of opportunities against the weaker teams to make up for games like last week, which we probably should have won (if Nichols was healthy).
lenny

« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2018, 06:44:23 PM »

Sorry. It's very hard to talk about must wins with a rookie QB. Further, they usually reserve 'must wins' for inter-divisional games as they typically consider them '4 point' games. And we can all remember the 2011 BC Lions - started the season with 5 straight loses (11-7 season record). They won the Grey Cup that year and we all know who it was against.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: