Anthony Bourdain :(

Started by The Zipp, June 08, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

BREAKING: Anthony Bourdain of CNN?s ?Parts Unknown? is dead. The chef, storyteller and Emmy-winning host has committed suicide at age 61, CNN confirms cnn.it/2LAjFTx

Wow.  Very sad - loved watching his shows...

Earlier this week Kate Spade now Anthony.

Jesse

This surprised me. I?m constantly seeing articles about how fit and excited about life he is. He and his wife (girlfriend?) out travelling the world.

Really goes to show that depression can be hiding anywhere.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

jayrock

RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

New_Earth_Mud

He was a pretty kool dude. Loved his shows.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

buckzumhoff

How would they know suicide so soon ? They found him in his room. That?s all I heard .

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: buckzumhoff on June 09, 2018, 01:01:20 AM
How would they know suicide so soon ? They found him in his room. That?s all I heard .

How long does it take to know?

He hung himself.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Jockitch

Really a man I enjoyed listening & watching, as he related to the people & culture at that moment.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jockitch on June 09, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
Really a man I enjoyed listening & watching, as he related to the people & culture at that moment.

His TV shows are absolutely legendary. He'll be dearly missed. :'(
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

There were so many neat stories about Anthony coming out today... this was one of my favs as it is so close to home...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/juliareinstein/marilyn-hagerty-anthony-bourdain-olive-garden?utm_term=.plJ2yQ1G39&__twitter_impression=true