Stanley Cup finals......

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 24, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernSkunk

Who is everyone picking.......I am going with the Reaves/ Wpg/Vegas connection.....Knights in six !

bluengold204

Caps in 7, would like to see Ovi win the cup

Horseman

Vegas in 5, no one is beating Fleury this year, not even OV.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

I am hoping for the knights, but OV isn't Laine. OV will hit the net with that bullet 9 of 10 times. It will be close but I have to go with Washington.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

NorthernSkunk

I just got educated that Eakin of the knights is a winnipeger as well......he doesn't have any Bomber connections does he ?

buckzumhoff

Caps in 6 . I don?t care for ovechkin. But caps have goaltending and the caps coach , beating Pittsburgh and Tampa. They had a tougher road.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 24, 2018, 11:29:33 PM
I just got educated that Eakin of the knights is a winnipeger as well......he doesn't have any Bomber connections does he ?

Actually his dad was/is a city cop named Butch.

I saw Cody for the first time at an AHL all star game here is winnipeg and was there as a guest for the skills competition as a AAA prospect. It was funny because he was the fastest skater and most accurate shooter out of any of the all stars that night.

bluengold204

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 24, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Don't think so, but Ryan Reaves does

GOLDMEMBER

Jockitch

Sure it will be an unbelievable storied finish if Vegas wins ......... but I think the Caps win game 7 & Barry Trotz gets to bring the Cup home to Manitoba.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

BomberPride

What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Waiting for a witty reporter to refer to this Final as the 2018 season Knight Cap...

I'm thinking the Knights, and Ovi never gets his cup...  Vegas players don't realize that they can lose... they just keep finding ways to win, and Holtby looked awful human last night...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Neither goalie played well last night. The Knights just seem to find a way and that 4th line had a game.

I wonder if Wilson gets another suspension...
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.