Wpg @ Nashville any predictions on the score

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernSkunk

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Colton

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
And I would like to say that last game, when the jets had two or three power plays in a row...I was actually speaking loudly to the tv for the fans to get up and get crazy during the power play....like really start getting on the preds and harassing them with noise.....I just thought it might have pumped up the jets and caused confusion for the preds.

Perhaps try unmuting your TV next time.

Stretch

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
its a big night for jets fans this Thursday night, win and Winnipeg gets a team outta the second round for the first time ever....lose and it's deja-vu for the older fans who remember the Jets vs Oilers days.

Except this time around the series went more than four games. Nice selective memory though...
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Colton on May 09, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Perhaps try unmuting your TV next time.

Tv was well turned up.....if it was good at the rink I'm just saying it did not come across on the tv

NorthernSkunk

Quote from: Stretch on May 09, 2018, 05:52:47 PM
Except this time around the series went more than four games. Nice selective memory though...

My apologies for not recognizing the extra three games that would be applied to the history if the jets lose.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 08:17:05 PM
Tv was well turned up.....if it was good at the rink I'm just saying it did not come across on the tv

Why did you not come here and mention all the preds fans that left last game we played there?

You notice when we arnt making noise but you didnt see their arena empty out?

Good grief man.

Its trolling
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Colton

Quote from: NorthernSkunk on May 09, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Came across on mine. Hard not to notice the loudest crowd in the NHL

Stretch

Quote from: Colton on May 09, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
Came across on mine. Hard not to notice the loudest crowd in the NHL

Forgive the troll, he?s been riding his snowmobile without a helmet a little too often.

ModAdmin

Please get this thread back on the discussion - "score predictions".  The situation has been addressed and I expect there will no recurrence.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 10, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
Please get this thread back on the discussion - "score predictions".  The situation has been addressed and I expect there will no recurrence.

Id rather buy my pizza myself from a place that supports The Jets then win a free one from someone that doesent.

ModAdmin

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 10, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

Id rather buy my pizza myself from a place that supports The Jets then win a free one from someone that doesent.

....and your prediction is?????
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Stretch

Quote from: ModAdmin on May 10, 2018, 03:56:32 AM
....and your prediction is?????

My prediction is that there WILL be more recurrences.

New_Earth_Mud