Blue Bombers Forum
July 21, 2019, 06:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: TSN Fantasy Football  (Read 15677 times)
blue newt

« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2019, 02:41:31 PM »

Either first name or last name?

Huh

Are there any players with the first name Harris??  Huh If so, I missed them!
Norm W

« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »

The question of the day... Go with Whitehead or put Lawler on your roster? Both are inexpensive options with potential for large returns on investment.

No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire Smiley
66 Chevelle

« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2019, 07:42:33 PM »

The question of the day... Go with Whitehead or put Lawler on your roster? Both are inexpensive options with potential for large returns on investment.

I've been struggling with Whitehead in lieu of Woli to upgrade my RB situation (using the cash difference on a RB)... hard to say where the hot hand may be with us this week... which you know what?  that's a good thing from a Bomber perspective...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Foxhound

« Reply #243 on: July 15, 2019, 07:22:33 PM »

I've been struggling with Whitehead in lieu of Woli to upgrade my RB situation (using the cash difference on a RB)...

Whoops! I see you did not make the switch.

Sad

Radically Canadian!

66 Chevelle

« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2019, 04:18:59 AM »

Whoops! I see you did not make the switch.

Sad

yeah, last week was a rough one for me, to say the least... I mean I got thumped! lol...

however, I'm liking my chances this week... currently sitting 12th in one league and 13th in the other, but currently only 30 pts out of the lead... the good thing though, I still have 5 guys playing tomorrow... I think the top 6 in both of the leagues only have 2 playing tomorrow, every one else has only 2 or 3 as well except for I believe Donny, he has 4 to play, but he's only 7 pts ahead of me right now...

I don't know how many times I added and subtracted Lawler from my line up over the last 24 hours, but I'm sure glad I ended up with him on my roster... but I did screw up this week and didn't get my roster built until Friday and missed out on any Calgary or Toronto players... I would have taken BRESCACIN, he's been really solid when he's played... oh well... I feel good about my roster, all except my QB... I went with Fajardo again this week in order to make budget...  we'll see how that works out for me...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: