TSN Fantasy Football

Started by ModAdmin, April 04, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66 Chevelle

Seriously? Eric Rogers gets 41 points???? jeez... that's  a back breaker there, lol...
just because you can doesn't mean you should...

TecnoGenius

I knew Rogers would go epic at some point.  Guessed right this week!  Yippee... with my RB1 pick still to play I could end up #1 in the Bomber forum leagues!  That'll be a first!

I have a sneaking suspicion Matthews is going to do the same soon... well, it's either that or he's going to Bowman on us.  I doubt he just stays mediocre though.  How many games do I risk CM's salary though... at least he's cheap so far, and probably getting cheaper.

Nichols actually wasn't too bad this week (or last) when you look at his points per $.  He's incredibly cheap yet gets 3 TDs a game and 100-200 yards.  I'm pretty sure he out-points-per-$'d Masoli this week.

Now, if someone picked Rogers and Lucky, that was the jackpot this week!
Never go full Rider!

66 Chevelle

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 30, 2019, 09:19:42 AM
I knew Rogers would go epic at some point.  Guessed right this week!  Yippee... with my RB1 pick still to play I could end up #1 in the Bomber forum leagues!  That'll be a first!

I have a sneaking suspicion Matthews is going to do the same soon... well, it's either that or he's going to Bowman on us.  I doubt he just stays mediocre though.  How many games do I risk CM's salary though... at least he's cheap so far, and probably getting cheaper.

Nichols actually wasn't too bad this week (or last) when you look at his points per $.  He's incredibly cheap yet gets 3 TDs a game and 100-200 yards.  I'm pretty sure he out-points-per-$'d Masoli this week.

Now, if someone picked Rogers and Lucky, that was the jackpot this week!

one guy did in one of the leagues I'm playing in...  I got sucked into the Elliingson deal after last week, oh, and I took Andrew Harris as well, both did poorly for me compared to their last games...

just curious, who did you pick for your running back?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: 66 Chevelle on June 30, 2019, 09:33:44 AM
just curious, who did you pick for your running back?

Hoping for a big Powell payoff!  even though it is one of the Greenies... I spent all but $2 this week, incl a D.
Never go full Rider!

blue girl

I didn't have Lucky but I had Rogers.

Foxhound

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 29, 2019, 06:24:57 AMAh, I see what they did with Demski after looking at Aard's AH.  Both sums are correct.

There's nothing wrong with the way Nic Demski's points are presented on the CFL Fantasy site. Users merely need to scroll down to see Demski's Rushing numbers which can then be added to his Receiving numbers, that's all.

:)

Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

I had a great week anyway:

Andrew Harris was my "dud" pick.

Repeating it however will be a tough act....

:)

Radically Canadian!

blue newt

I had Woli this week, which got me a goose egg.

Luckily, I also had Whitehead...which balanced that out a bit.

I think the trick with the Bombers receivers is that there isn't one guy that consistently gets the ball.  Every week it's a different receiver that puts up the numbers.  So it becomes a guessing crap shoot as to who might get the points this week.  This is good for the offense, because it means defenses can't sit on their laurels and only protect one or two top players, but it makes it hard for playing fantasy football!

Foxhound

Under what name do you play TSN CFL Fantasy?

???

Radically Canadian!

blue newt

I was under my given name, but just switched it to newt (with the same profile pic), so people could identify me easier.

Foxhound

Yes, now I've found you. But you're not in any of the smaller Blue Bomber Leagues in which the members of this board participate - Bluebombers, Lincolns and Locomotives, Just Ploen Kenny!, Jacks and Indians, Blink!, or Stegall's Soup Kitchen.

???
Radically Canadian!

blue girl

Wolitarsky, Adams and even Harris let me down. But I did well with Thomas Erlington, Rogers and Fajardo. I even moved  up a few spots.

blue newt

Quote from: Foxhound on July 02, 2019, 06:46:22 PM
Yes, now I've found you. But you're not in any of the smaller Blue Bomber Leagues in which the members of this board participate, Bluebombers, Lincolns and Locomotives, Just Ploen Kenny!, Jacks and Indians, Blink!, or Stegall's Soup Kitchen.

???

I joined one of the ladies leagues you mentioned!  I figure they'll be gentler on me if I fail miserably  :D

66 Chevelle

so I haven't been spending the money on buying a defense in weeks past as part of my strategy... saw this week that Hamilton was playing Montreal, Hamilton had been scoring pts on defense the last 2 weeks, Montreal in general considered to be bad... what the heck, I'll roll the dice and buy Hamilton's defense this week.... as to be expected...  :-\

66 Chevelle

now, not only was spending money on Hamilton's defense a waste of money, it's now costing me points as well as they are in the negative! lol...

just my luck...