$4352

WR WHITEHEAD, Lucky
$2500

FLEX TASKER, Luke
$8886

D
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
$6300

I've liked what I've seen from Lucky Whitehead in the pre-season games.

:)
Radically Canadian!

66 Chevelle

I took:

Bo Levi Mitchell
CJ Gable
Marcus Thigpen
Woli
Bryan Burnham
Duron Carter
Hamilton's D

left $548 on the table...
just because you can doesn't mean you should...

Norm W

QB
MITCHELL, BO LEVI
OTT  @ CGY 
$8636

RB
GABLE, CJ
MTL  @ EDM 
$7006

RB
HARRIS, ANDREW
WPG  @ BC 
$8075

WR
ROGERS, ERIC
OTT  @ CGY 
$6286

WR
CARTER, DURON
WPG  @ BC 
$3028

FLEX
BURNHAM, BRYAN
WPG  @ BC 
$6165

$804.00 won't buy me a defense! But you generally get further ahead spending the money on better offensive players anyway. 
No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire :)

Donny C

Can I quit and claim 1st place now?

I'll probably never be in that spot again.

theaardvark

Hit on Hsrris, Nichols and Woli, whiffed on Lucky and Tasker...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

66 Chevelle

I had a good first showing... 2nd in one league losing out by 1.4 pts and 3rd in the other, losing by 1.6 pts... close by no cigar...
just because you can doesn't mean you should...

blue girl

I had a terrible week. I came in second in a two person league.  :'(

Foxhound

Quote from: Foxhound on June 11, 2019, 06:22:13 PMI'm bewildered by the lack of promotion for this year's TSN CFL Fantasy. Last year previous years' participants were getting emails for Fantasy by April, several in fact before the season kicked off in late June. So far this year I've not received a single communication.

I believe there were over 22,000 participants in TSN CFL Fantasy last year but there are only 12,855 participants so far this year. I suspect that the lack of timely promotion for this year's game had a lot to do with the drop in numbers.

:(
Radically Canadian!

theaardvark

Quote from: blue girl on June 16, 2019, 06:41:40 PM
I had a terrible week. I came in second in a two person league.  :'(
At least you weren't third... ;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Donny C

Man, one of my picks was pretty much useless!

Donny C

Is there an app where I can set the roster from my phone? I will be doing a bit of traveling.

Foxhound

I got off to a somewhat better than average start, but I've been seething with frustration since Saturday evening. I had a choice between Trevor Harris and Bo Levi Mitchell at QB. Now I hate the Stampeders but my head told me to pick Mitchell, a proven commodity going up against a team on which he feasted last year. Harris on the other hand was with a new team with a different crop of receivers. So I went with my head and not with my heart and ended up with a decent week instead of the very good to excellent one I could have had! It's really annoying when it turns out that overriding your heart cost you major points in the standings.

>:(

Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

Quote from: Donny C on June 17, 2019, 03:36:58 PMMan, one of my picks was pretty much useless!

Huh?! Under what name do you play then?

???
Radically Canadian!

Donny C

Norm W

Quote from: Donny C on June 17, 2019, 03:37:32 PM
Is there an app where I can set the roster from my phone? I will be doing a bit of traveling.

The TSN app works just fine on your phone, use the same URL that you would use if you were logging in from your PC.
No such thing as too much jet fuel in the tanks, unless your'e on fire :)