TSN Fantasy Football

Started by ModAdmin, April 04, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxhound

Quote from: blue newt on June 09, 2019, 03:51:23 AMOf course she is.  Us ladies are awesome and know our football  ;) 

She's a member of all the Leagues above so join up if you want to compete against her face-to-face!

:)

Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

Quote from: Donny C on June 08, 2019, 11:42:28 PMHow do I add a profile picture?

Left click on PROFILE on the left hand side of the page.

Left click on EDIT PROFILE near the top of the page.

Left click on EDIT PROFILE PHOTO near the top of the page.

OPEN a picture from MY PICTURES in your computer.

Follow whatever prompt the TSN CFL Fantasy program gives you. It might be SAVE PHOTO.

Radically Canadian!

Donny C

Thanks, somehow I just didn't see the last link where it asked me to change my photo!

Donny C

When I play am I automatically in the league with every other user, or do I have to join that one as well?

Foxhound

Yes. When you sign up for TSN CFL Fantasy, you're automatically in the mega League with every other player which had over 20,000 participants last year. Seeing your name among even the top 100 in a League of this size is pretty tough.

To become part of any of the smaller leagues, e.g. Blue Bombers, Just Ploen Kenny! or London Lords, you have to specifically join which requires finding the League and making one left click.

Radically Canadian!

66 Chevelle

got it done!  joined a couple of your leagues... lets see how this goes, lol...
just because you can doesn't mean you should...

Foxhound

Radically Canadian!

booch

Quote from: 66 Chevelle on June 10, 2019, 09:56:34 PM
got it done!  joined a couple of your leagues... lets see how this goes, lol...
i'M IN SEVERAL LEAGUES...WHATS YOUR TEAM NAME?

Foxhound

He's 66 CHEVELLE on TSN Fantasy.

Radically Canadian!

66 Chevelle

as if I'd be anybody else, lol...
just because you can doesn't mean you should...

Foxhound

I'm bewildered by the lack of promotion for this year's TSN CFL Fantasy. Last year previous years' participants were getting emails for Fantasy by April, several in fact before the season kicked off in late June. So far this year I've not received a single communication.

???
Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

I still wish they'd add a Kicker back into the selection options for CFL Fantasy though. Say allow players to allocate $50,000 for a QB, two RBs, two RBs, a FLEX, a Kicker and a Defence.

:-\
Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

Quote from: Foxhound on June 09, 2019, 02:51:11 PM
Quote from: blue newt on June 09, 2019, 03:51:23 AMOf course she is.  Us ladies are awesome and know our football  ;) 

She's a member of all the Leagues above so join up if you want to compete against her face-to-face!

Here are a couple of Leagues for ladies in which the participants are lonely:

Ladies League

Ladies Who Love the CFL

Radically Canadian!

gobombersgo

Quote from: 66 Chevelle on June 09, 2019, 12:25:49 AM

so you have to select your team each week, right?  and you can pick who ever you can afford, regardless if someone else in the league has him, as long as you don't go over your cap?

I'm going to give it a whirl... I have to create an account first though...

TSN also has a pick em pool. Similar to the one on here except there are prizes.

https://pickem.cfl.ca/

theaardvark

Week 1 Roster

QB    NICHOLS, Matt
    $6811

RB HARRIS, Andrew
$8075

RB THOMAS ERLINGTON, Sean
$3000

WR WOLITARSKY, Drew
$4352

WR WHITEHEAD, Lucky
$2500

FLEX TASKER, Luke
$8886

D
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
$6300
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.