Blue Bombers Forum
July 17, 2018, 06:46:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Rod Pederson: Riders to be a major juggernaught  (Read 6536 times)
Bond

« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2018, 04:39:27 PM »

Missed the Durant signing? 

I?m not one of those Bombers fans who all of a sudden thinks Durant is a good QB because he signed with us.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2018, 04:41:27 PM »

I?m not one of those Bombers fans who all of a sudden thinks Durant is a good QB because he signed with us.

You're not a fan of this team at all based on your commentary since joining here less than a week ago.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
gbill2004

« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2018, 04:45:18 PM »

You're not a fan of this team at all based on your commentary since joining here less than a week ago.
That?s because he?s a Rider fan.
bomb squad

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2018, 04:48:32 PM »

Sam Eguavoen has played MLB. 

QB, well that?s been discussed to death already.  I think the Riders we are in good shape with Collaros & Bridge.  I?m I think you should be more concerned about what we the Bombers do if Nichols gets hurt.

Fixed it for you. Well, you had fun while it lasted I guess. Which wasn't very long.
Bond

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »

You are incorrect.  Im a disgruntled Bombers fan who joined this site because I, like many others, deleted my Facebook account. Bombers discussion on FB was not all Pom poms & purple balloons.  This regime is going into year 5 of its tenure & still has not won a playoff game.  I see teams like the Redblacks winning a championship & Riders winning playoff games in year 2 of their rebuild & it frustrates me to hell.  It?s about time us Bombers? fans hold this team more accountable and quit pretending they?ve improved our situation this offseason.
gbill2004

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »

You are incorrect.  Im a disgruntled Bombers fan who joined this site because I, like many others, deleted my Facebook account. Bombers discussion on FB was not all Pom poms & purple balloons.  This regime is going into year 5 of its tenure & still has not won a playoff game.  I see teams like the Redblacks winning a championship & Riders winning playoff games in year 2 of their rebuild & it frustrates me to hell.  It?s about time us Bombers? fans hold this team more accountable and quit pretending they?ve improved our situation this offseason.
Enough with this charade.  We know who you are and that you are a Rider fan...you aren't fooling anyone  Roll Eyes
booch

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2018, 05:06:27 PM »

2 former divisional allstars & a East division rookie of the year candidate.

Regarding Muamba, last year at this time many CFL fans were saying that Muamba was done, now all of a sudden he?s a ratio breaker again.  Roll Eyes

Key words...former...and Rookie of year candidate...it's a profession of what have you done lately..if at all...which is next to nothing.
What all-starts are you referring to by the way.

And many saying whoever may be done?..who are the many...forum posters for the most part?..hardly an indicator of talent or knowing much
booch

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2018, 05:11:10 PM »

riders winning playoff games?....where? And they were only in the playoffs due to the crossover and got to play a weak east division...hardly successful.
The Bombers have the most wins save for Calgary over the past few years...and both have won zero cups...but if you look at the whole picture both those teams have created a far better situation/culture and good chance for continued success for years to come...Cant say that about the Riders at this time...and truthfully they lucked out on a little run last year where they won games they shouldn't have...and slid into the playoffs only because the east was so brutal..
Bond

« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »

riders winning playoff games?....where?
Riders defeated the defending GC champs last year & were a play away from beating the eventual champs in the East Final.

And they were only in the playoffs due to the crossover and got to play a weak east division...hardly successful.
So weak the East has hoisted the cup the last 2 seasons.  Roll Eyes
The Bombers have the most wins save for Calgary over the past few years...and both have won zero cups...but if you look at the whole picture both those teams have created a far better situation/culture and good chance for continued success for years to come...Cant say that about the Riders at this time...and truthfully they lucked out on a little run last year where they won games they shouldn't have...and slid into the playoffs only because the east was so brutal..
Not sure if you?re being sarcastic or serious.  We don?t even have a proven 7th Canadian starter, let alone Canadian depth.  Get your head out of the sand, we are still a good team but I see zero improvement on this roster for starters over last year, maybe Bowman but that?s it.   
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:36:37 PM by ModAdmin » Logged
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »

#Truth

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
blue_or_die

Blue collar, gold heart, white trash

« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »

Is this charade allowed by the Code of Conduct? I and most here have had harmless posts removed over the years, but this is allowed to stand.

Don't get me wrong, I love having Migs around because it gets us talking and I'm sure those that run the site appreciate the extra traffic and activity, but...

"Two wrongs don't a make a #ride" -don

"Pain is temporary; #ride lasts forever" -don also

"""You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott" -me
booch

« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2018, 05:51:26 PM »

Riders defeated the defending GC champs last year & were a play away from beating the eventual champs in the East Final.
So weak the East has hoisted the cup the last 2 seasons.  Roll Eyes.
Not sure if you?re being sarcastic or serious.  We don?t even have a proven 7th Canadian starter, let alone Canadian depth.  Get your head out of the sand, we are still a good team but I see zero improvement on this roster for starters over last year, maybe Bowman but that?s it.   
Thats one win...not wins...close doesnt count

Defending Grey Cup Chanps...a sub 500 team that fluked out a win...and were worse team last year..
We have several optoins on how to use a 7th Canadian really.

But I would say our for sure starting 6 of Chungh..Goosen...Neufeld..Loffler..Demski..Harris is head and shoulders better than a Canadian contingent of Labatte..Dyakowski..Clark..Bagg..Edem/Hecht/Hurl (whomever they choose as the Canadian starter)...Evans and Messam....when you write that down  and actually look at it...makes you frown if a Rider fan or snicker for any other fan Smiley
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2018, 06:20:59 PM »

The Bombers defeated the eventual champions last season, too. What's your point?

Maybe just join Ridernation and make your flatbilly in-laws (and maybe yourself) happy. You already live in the rectangle province and seem to love every move the Riders have made while simultaneously crapping on those made by the team you supposedly support.

There's no need to get triggered and defensive, BTW (post #124).

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
theaardvark

« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2018, 06:26:17 PM »

So weak the East has hoisted the cup the last 2 seasons.  Roll Eyes.

Wow... sorry someone pee'd in your cornflakes.

We have improved in having a team that is together for another year.  No major losses, and some strong Nat drafts in the past few years makes our Nat depth one of the best around.  A "proven" 7th Nat?  Like Hurl was last year?  There are many that would suggest we didn't have a proven 7th Canadian last year.  Westerman out, Neufeld in.   The rest of our Nats are solid, Goossen, Chungh, Harris, Loffler, Ekakitie/Corney, Demski/Coats...  what does SSK have for Nats, never mind Nat depth?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

No major losses...

Westerman and Heath say hello. While there are replacements for both, the former's passport was a huge plus.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: