Blue Bombers Forum
December 14, 2018, 07:55:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You played for the Roughriders AND the Rough Riders?  (Read 1170 times)
theaardvark

« on: March 11, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »

Just binging Sneaky Pete on Amazon, season 1, Ep 5, about 45 min in, that sentence comes up in a conversation between a guy and the muscle who is guarding him...  "they had 2 teams named Roughriders? "  "it's Canada, I think they changed one years back"...

Kinda funny...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:05:25 PM by theaardvark » Logged

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
GCn18

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 10:28:06 PM »

This thread is probably the single greatest proof positive that the offseason is way too long.  Grin

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 12:06:47 AM »

Just binging Sneaky Pete on Amazon, season 1, Ep 5, about 45 min in, that sentence comes up in a conversation between a guy and the muscle who is guarding him...  "they had 2 teams named Roughriders? "  "it's Canada, I think they changed one years back"

South Park did that ages ago.  "And it's the Roughriders against the Roughriders.  The Roughriders kick it to the Roughriders.  The Roughtriders tackle the Roughrider!".  Or something like that.  Only in Canada...

Also funny: "There's only one road in Canada!" song.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: