Blue Bombers Forum
September 25, 2018, 11:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Off season Power Rankings  (Read 3529 times)
TBURGESS

« on: March 06, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/03/06/stamps-take-top-spot-nissan-titan-post-free-agency-power-rankings/

I know it's grossly premature for power rankings, but here they are just the same.

Bombers in 5th  Shocked ... discuss.

Being right never gets old.
blue_gold_84

Fort Hew

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 02:49:03 PM »

LOL Cheesy

Little to no rhyme or reason there. Beyond premature to post such silliness, IMO.

#forthew

#risetogether

You can't fix stupid.
gbill2004

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 02:52:16 PM »

Bombers should be second, and I think the Riders are way to high.  I thinks the Riders take a major step back this season. 
Jesse

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »

I don't mind the Stamps, Esks, and Argos at 1,2, and 4 respectively.

I would flip the Riders and Bomber because I have no faith in Collaros.

The bottom 4 make sense.
the paw

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 03:02:55 PM »

Bombers should be second, and I think the Riders are way to high.  I thinks the Riders take a major step back this season. 

I think the Riders' success will be contingent on how Collaros bounces back.  It's a 50-50 proposition, if he plays the way he is capable of, they are probably top 4 anyway.  If the lack of a LT and failure to improve upon Clark or Dyakowski give him flashbacks, then they drop significantly. 

grab grass 'n growl
theaardvark

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 03:06:39 PM »

Well, it will create a lot of clicks, which is what it is designed to do.  But using the loss of Heath (and not mentioning the arrival of Fenner), while touting the loss of Willis in Edm as "getting younger on the Dline".. well..

CFL.CA STAFF clearly have no clue.  Which makes a lot of sense, looking at how well CFL.CA is run.  How long in are we and I still can't find a convenient access to past DC's...  and Cauchy Muamba is on both Edm and BC...

It was a good chuckle, though.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
rubanski

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 03:13:10 PM »

So it' just ranked how the season ended, minus TO at the top...

Riders too high for sure. Where are their starting CDNs again? Messam has clearly lost a step, the drop off is going to be dramatic this year.
Wilder loss aside, Popp and Trestman proved they are wizards once again. No reason to assume this season will be different.

theaardvark

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »

So it' just ranked how the season ended, minus TO at the top...

Riders too high for sure. Where are their starting CDNs again? Messam has clearly lost a step, the drop off is going to be dramatic this year.
Wilder loss aside, Popp and Trestman proved they are wizards once again. No reason to assume this season will be different.

Wilder loss?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
bomb squad

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 04:35:21 PM »

As talented and efficient a machine as the Stamps have been the last several years, they are also human. Two back to back majorly disappointing, excruciating losses against big underdogs when the chips are all down has to work into their psyche and start manifesting itself in their performance. I was surprised it didn't happen last year. I see them dropping off this year to maybe a 10 win team. Edmonton, Winnipeg, Sask, and Calgary are all very close. BC is in reload mode and the east will be the east as always, very mediocre.
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 04:38:45 PM »

I agree with the fact that the Alouettes are last. Tongue
theaardvark

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 04:48:43 PM »

I agree with the fact that the Alouettes are last. Tongue

Might put the Schooners ahead of them... more likely to have a winning season first...

floyd

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »

Ah cfl.ca ...

surprised Edmonton didn't take top spot due to their recent signing of Andrew Jones...  Wink
booch

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »

Gotta say Sask regresses too...O-line is worse than last year, and last year it was preety average at best...Line backing will be weaker...they have no real depth at db..let alone a solid group..zero Canadian depth anywhere on the roster and Kevin Glenn gives them a better chance to win unless Collaros has magically morphed into himself from 2014-2015 pre major injury and concussions...and thats 4 years ago now and dont see it happening right away..if ever

They have what may be a pretty good d-line...but lest see how that goes first before annotating them that....plus they still have to slash a salary ..or two somewhere I would think....so not sure why people pumping their tires again...i bet they battle for a cross over spot again...but might be a tough go this year as both T.O and Ticats look to be pretty tough...it's not like u get to play Montreal in the playoffs for a chance to get to the cup
theaardvark

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »

Gotta say Sask regresses too...O-line is worse than last year, and last year it was preety average at best...Line backing will be weaker...they have no real depth at db..let alone a solid group..zero Canadian depth anywhere on the roster and Kevin Glenn gives them a better chance to win unless Collaros has magically morphed into himself from 2014-2015 pre major injury and concussions...and thats 4 years ago now and dont see it happening right away..if ever

They have what may be a pretty good d-line...but lest see how that goes first before annotating them that....plus they still have to slash a salary ..or two somewhere I would think....so not sure why people pumping their tires again...i bet they battle for a cross over spot again...but might be a tough go this year as both T.O and Ticats look to be pretty tough...it's not like u get to play Montreal in the playoffs for a chance to get to the cup

Only when they play Edmonton... and if Reilly is hurt...   Wink

GCn18

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 05:44:16 PM »

The Riders could end up being the worst team in the league if Collaros is the damaged goods that he was in Hamilton.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: