Blue Bombers Forum
November 17, 2018, 07:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pizza. Burgers and other Culinary Delights!  (Read 10832 times)
drahgon

« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2018, 12:11:47 PM »

No doubt!!  I have been to several Popeyes Chicken in the US, and trust me, Mary Browns is just as good, maybe better.  People are just hyped for the brand name, not the product itself.

Mary Browns just opened a new location near my house so I tried it out and thought it was pretty good. No way in hell would I line up in a 2 hour line for it though. Those people waiting at popeye's are just nuts...
Jesse

« Reply #256 on: August 22, 2018, 11:04:40 AM »

Been waiting almost my whole life to try Popeyes (stupid American commercials). Ironically, I tried it for the first time in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't impressed at all and am not going to wait in line to try it again.

On a more positive note, tried Nuburger for the first time at their location at the Forks - pretty much the best burger I ever had. To top it off, you get to order a beer at the forks now too. If it wasn't so busy there these days, I'd be there every week.

My wife is amazing!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #257 on: August 22, 2018, 01:20:35 PM »

Been waiting almost my whole life to try Popeyes (stupid American commercials). Ironically, I tried it for the first time in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't impressed at all and am not going to wait in line to try it again.

On a more positive note, tried Nuburger for the first time at their location at the Forks - pretty much the best burger I ever had. To top it off, you get to order a beer at the forks now too. If it wasn't so busy there these days, I'd be there every week.

I went to the new Nurburger at the crossroads shopping thingy and it was awesome as well. I had the chicken cheddar burger with yam fries and it all was awesome.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
bluengold204

« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2018, 01:46:06 PM »

Lol whenever i go to Nuburger I always order the Blue and Gold burger for obvious reasons and don't really care for it.  Not sure why I don't try anything else there.

Also yes the commons at the forks is pretty cool they got a good selection of beers.  I love going there skating the rivers in the winter and catching a beer after, but like you said sometimes its just too busy there.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to: