Blue Bombers Forum
December 13, 2018, 11:13:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Pizza. Burgers and other Culinary Delights!  (Read 11915 times)
gbill2004

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 09:48:01 PM »

what, no Imo's?  Papa John's?  Godfathers?   Grin
I refuse to support Papa John.

Agreed with the other poster on Santa Ana...also very, very good. 
booch

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »

Yeah Santa Anna probably my go to for pizza in the Peg
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 10:13:02 PM »

Love the Gondola and Niakwa thin crusts. Can't get anything like that here in Edmonton. It's a "must have" when I am in Winnipeg.

I'm at the age where I try to avoid hangover pizza (AKA anything from big corporate chains).

Posting Live From Home

If we score more points than them, we will probably win.
thunderNlightning

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 10:15:21 PM »

Geezus this thread got derailed by Pizza lol
3rdand1.5

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 10:30:25 PM »

What...... no mention of PIZZALAND

Thats probably why he hasn't signed yet you guys are feeding the wrong pizza...lol
gbill2004

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 10:33:28 PM »

When I used to live on Pembina Highway I would always see Henoc?s truck parked outside Garbonzo?s.
New_Earth_Mud

My Past iz Muddy

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2018, 10:40:33 PM »

Pizza Hot line is disgusting

Little pizza heaven is our favourite right now

Mine too. One just opened near my place.

Santa is great

#35.... The Godfather of Swag
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2018, 10:41:24 PM »

Okay...back to Henoc.

I also used to enjoy Monticcio's on Osborne (south of the village). I know that the old location is closed, but not sure if they've opened elsewhere. Of course, that was before Henoc's time in Winnipeg.

Posting Live From Home

Jesse

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2018, 10:44:42 PM »

When I used to live on Pembina Highway I would always see Henoc?s truck parked outside Garbonzo?s.

Garbonzo?s is fantastic.

Pizza Hotline is gross unless you are absolutely wasted and/or recovering from being absolutely wasted.

My wife is amazing!
PurpleReign

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 11:05:02 PM »

Okay...back to Henoc.

I also used to enjoy Monticcio's on Osborne (south of the village). I know that the old location is closed, but not sure if they've opened elsewhere. Of course, that was before Henoc's time in Winnipeg.

He is on Osborne near Jubilee. He is a friend of mine, his son is Niko Difonte from the Calgary Dinos.  He is the player that kicked that incredible 60 yard Fg to beat UBC in the playoffs last year.
Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2018, 11:10:59 PM »

He is on Osborne near Jubilee. He is a friend of mine, his son is Niko Difonte from the Calgary Dinos.  He is the player that kicked that incredible 60 yard Fg to beat UBC in the playoffs last year.

Thanks for the info. I was just in Winnipeg twice in February and missed out. I'll have to keep this in mind for my next trip...whether or not we have signed Henoc Muamba.

Posting Live From Home

66 Chevelle

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2018, 11:55:55 PM »

Imo's is the only chain that I ever get pizza from, if I do... there is this little place called Arris' that makes the best pizza around here... a family owned Greek restaurant that makes incredible pizza here in one of those stone ovens I believe... that and gyros, O M G, I love me some gyros... time for some supper, my friends, lol...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
PurpleReign

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2018, 02:03:13 AM »

Imo's is the only chain that I ever get pizza from, if I do... there is this little place called Arris' that makes the best pizza around here... a family owned Greek restaurant that makes incredible pizza here in one of those stone ovens I believe... that and gyros, O M G, I love me some gyros... time for some supper, my friends, lol...

Best pizza in Winnipeg is made at my home, made from homemade mozzarella, special sauce and fresh dough.   Grin
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2018, 02:56:59 AM »

Best pizza in Winnipeg is made at my home, made from homemade mozzarella, special sauce and fresh dough.   Grin
sounds delizcious.....I also make my own him crust....fresh mozzarella and herbs.....I don?t use tomato sauce per se but rather I use different infused olive oils and roasted red pepper, garlic and sun dried tomatoes....which I liberally coat the crust with....a different twist on an old favourite food.   

" Leo Lewis was the best player I ever coached, on either side of the border"!

Bud Grant, when asked who was the best player he ever coached
fansince79

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2018, 03:29:18 AM »

Rocco?s in Steinbach. Archie?s Meats in Starbuck. He makes U bake pizza. Both thin crust and fantastic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: