Peanut Tillman now an FBI agent

Started by Chris1982, February 24, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris1982

Lots of athletes have some pretty interesting careers post retirement, but this is definitely the best I have seen so far:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-charles-peanut-tillman-fbi-20180223-story.html

GOLDMEMBER

Whoopy doooo

I think this topic doesn?t deserve its own thread!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Chris1982

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 24, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Whoopy doooo

I think this topic doesn?t deserve its own thread!

LOL, well that's your opinion.  I thought this story was very interesting and worthy of its own thread!  ;D ;D

gbill2004

Chris1982

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 24, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
Isn't Shaquille O'Neal a cop? 

On March 2, 2005, O'Neal was given an honorary U.S. Deputy Marshal title and named the spokesman for the Safe Surfin' Foundation; he served an honorary role on the task force of the same name, which tracks down sexual predators who target children on the Internet.

Upon his trade to Miami, O'Neal began training to become a Miami Beach reserve officer. On December 8, 2005, he was sworn in, but elected for a private ceremony to avoid distracting attention from the other officers. He assumed a $1 per year salary in this capacity. Shortly thereafter, in Miami, O'Neal witnessed a hate crime (assaulting a man while calling out homophobic slurs) and called Miami-Dade police, describing the suspect and helping police, over his cell phone, track the offender. O'Neal's actions resulted in the arrest of two suspects on charges of aggravated battery, assault, and a hate crime.

In September 2006, O'Neal took part in a raid on a home in rural Bedford County, Virginia. O'Neal had been made an "honorary deputy" by the local sheriff's department. O'Neal was not qualified as a SWAT officer.

In December 2016, O'Neal was sworn in as a sheriff's deputy in Jonesboro, Georgia as part of Clayton County, Georgia Sheriff's Department. O'Neal holds the county record of Tallest Sheriff's Deputy.

In late 2016 O'Neal purchased the Krispy Kreme location at 295 Ponce de Leon Avenue Atlanta, GA. O'Neal is also the Global Spokesperson for the company.  :D