Blue Bombers Forum
December 11, 2018, 04:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who critized a suggestion to approach Orlondo Steinauer as our DC  (Read 4458 times)
SSC

« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »

Wanting a new DC when the club hasn't even signed an experienced MLB.
M.O.A.B.

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2018, 09:44:52 PM »

Steinauer want to work "close to home".
jeremy q public

« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2018, 07:32:02 AM »

No, he woke up and said, "I knew I should have asked him". Grin

And he added, ?that Horseman guy sure was right! I should spend more time listening to randomly opinionated fans!?

Then he drove down to your work and brought you a cake for having selflessly contributed your great ideas for the betterment of the team.
rubanski

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »

yeah those grey cups were a complete fluke and any success he has had in a career is just random and lucky  Huh Roll Eyes

His playing career and grey cups were not a fluke. The game has changed and his D are not anything near cutting edge or dominant anymore. Perhaps his D only works with certain personnel and he's trying to put the proverbial square peg into a round hole. I imagine the game has changed and he isn't keeping up.

Don't forget en route to a Grey Cup in SK, Chamblain took play calling duties away from Hall...

Don Matthews stunk in his final Argos coaching stint. Being a great coach once, doesn't mean you are a great coach forever.
Horseman

« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »

And he added, ?that Horseman guy sure was right! I should spend more time listening to randomly opinionated fans!?

Then he drove down to your work and brought you a cake for having selflessly contributed your great ideas for the betterment of the team.

Thank you for acknowledging my contributions.
66 Chevelle

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2018, 03:26:39 PM »

especially if that randomly opinionated fan is right...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2018, 05:34:13 PM »

His playing career and grey cups were not a fluke. The game has changed and his D are not anything near cutting edge or dominant anymore. Perhaps his D only works with certain personnel and he's trying to put the proverbial square peg into a round hole. I imagine the game has changed and he isn't keeping up.

Don't forget en route to a Grey Cup in SK, Chamblain took play calling duties away from Hall...

Don Matthews stunk in his final Argos coaching stint. Being a great coach once, doesn't mean you are a great coach forever.

interesting points and perspectives

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: