Blue Bombers Forum
August 15, 2018, 04:31:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Free Agent Day  (Read 331 times)
66 Chevelle

« on: February 13, 2018, 10:06:01 PM »

Today was my first free agent signing day and I have to say, it was quite exciting and fun. I spent way too much time here today trying to follow along.  Also, I have to say that I feel like I got smarter today, even though some of you may not agree, lol.

I have to say though, the place was hopping, a lot of members chiming in today offering insight and opinion. All of it great stuff and I think informational for all of us, probably more so for rookies like me. I must admit though, with all that was happening, and at times what wasn't happening, we all showed our Bomber pride and were really focused on the team effort of sharing our thoughts and being civil, lol.

Thanks to all of you here that made my first free agent signing day very informational and enjoyable. Moving forward I'll try to apply what I learned today in our future conversations. But I do find that I'm not hearing 'you're just showing your lack of knowledge about the CFL game' as much as I used to, lol... And I've been able to supplement my vocabulary as well to include more Canadian terms.  I may actually fit in here some day.  Wink

again, thank you all, great day, great fun, GO BOMBERS!  2018 may just be our year!

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 10:09:53 PM »

Thanks for your contributions to this forum.  The FA fun will continue- still lots of players without homes yet.
gbill2004

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 10:13:09 PM »

I booked today off work so I could enjoy free agency day...it?s like my Christmas! Glad you enjoyed it Chevelle!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: