Blue Bombers Forum
December 13, 2018, 11:15:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fogg Extends  (Read 2111 times)
M.O.A.B.

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 12:21:59 PM »

As a backup DB I guess we could do worse.  As a returner, he had a great rookie season, but in my opinion he took a step back in 2017.  

sophomore jinx, perhaps?
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 01:54:57 AM »

Anyone that is against this signing is off their rocker, he can do many things for the ball club, is he excellent at all of them?, no.  Is he is a great depth signing and ST player?, yes.

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 02:26:49 AM »

Anyone that is against this signing is off their rocker, he can do many things for the ball club, is he excellent at all of them?, no.  Is he is a great depth signing and ST player?, yes.

He is an asset yes

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
66 Chevelle

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 07:33:10 AM »

pj, there you go again throwing around those extreme words, like 'excellent'.... lol

I like Fogg and think he is a very good return man, unless we get his return called back, lol... he's a good DB but I doubt that he ends up starting... and if that is the case I would rather had someone else absorb those return duties to allow for more cap space for a MLB or DL, preferably a national... but with that being said, he for sure doesn't hurt the team at all. Maybe Demski, Givens, or even LDW possibly fill the return role...

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
pjrocksmb

This is the CFL- support our league- Go Canada!

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2018, 12:36:24 AM »

pj, there you go again throwing around those extreme words, like 'excellent'.... lol

I don't get it

I don't watch the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: